Vidor vs. Beaumont Central Game Thread/Central wins 58-44!

WOSgrad

# 1 for Central is By far 20-4a MVP without her I dont know if Central even makes the Playoffs. in this game of the 27 points the rest of the team had, at east half of those were on assists from her as she drove the basket and made great passes for easy layups. I would like to see a total of her points plus assists I bet she accounts for 80-85 percent of their offense.She is also a very good Defensive player as was their whole team last night. Congrats to the Lady Jaguars and the Lady Pirates on your regular seasons and Good Luck in the playoffs.

[quote name="JOEGOLFER63" post="1174308" timestamp="1328715418"]
# 1 for Central is By far 20-4a MVP without her I dont know if Central even makes the Playoffs. in this game of the 27 points the rest of the team had, at east half of those were on assists from her as she drove the basket and made great passes for easy layups. I would like to see a total of her points plus assists I bet she accounts for 80-85 percent of their offense.She is also a very good Defensive player as was their whole team last night. Congrats to the Lady Jaguars and the Lady Pirates on your regular seasons and Good Luck in the playoffs.
[/quote]
She is nice and has gotten better since last year. The scarry thing is that she's only a junior.

I also agree that she (M. Washington) is a very good shooter and finisher.  I just wish there were other girls on the team that were on the same level as her.  Last year's Central team had this, but they graduated.  Hopefully, Washington can continue putting up these numbers and stay injury free so that Central can keep winning...  that is untill they possibly play Ozen... 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goslin
    Newest Member
    Goslin