Hamshire-Fannett AD/HC now open

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1184018" timestamp="1330033708"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=96530.msg1184000#msg1184000 date=1330032718]
Quickest way to get to Austin
[/quote]
Well I HAVE been there a time or three.... ::) ::)..I know my way around the "Drum"... ;)
[/quote]

Then go get that job.  Let the Dove use his personal influence and it is probably a done deal.  One caveat.  Do not tell them how this program can never be as great as Ozen was.

[quote name="stevenash" post="1184046" timestamp="1330034585"]
If the Dove gets involved, I will consider all but official and offer my congrats.  Will your first official act be to schedule home and home with Nederland for the next few years?
[/quote]
Absolutely...Must be tested by one of the area's best (coaches) in order to prepare for the grueling district race....Plus I wouldn't want Dove to say I scheduled a bunch of cupcakes in the preseason to boost the record.... ;D ;D...Plus a trip or two to the Houston area to make it a bit tougher.. ;)

[quote name="Dick Vitale" post="1184052" timestamp="1330034828"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=96530.msg1184046#msg1184046 date=1330034585]
If the Dove gets involved, I will consider all but official and offer my congrats.  Will your first official act be to schedule home and home with Nederland for the next few years?
[/quote]
Absolutely...Must be tested by one of the area's best (coaches) in order to prepare for the grueling district race....Plus I wouldn't want Dove to say I scheduled a bunch of cupcakes in the preseason to boost the record.... ;D ;D...Plus a trip or two to the Houston area to make it a bit tougher.. ;)
[/quote]Yep, ya gotta get out of S.E.Texas to get my respect  and don't schedule cupcake teams off Hwy 146 North ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    risinger62
    Newest Member
    risinger62