Calling all Ozen fans

Actually I have been at the Nederland Rec, putting up some sweet mid range jumpers, then ran a mile...  8)....I am trying to decide if I am going to Houston or Huntsville tomorrow..May go to Houston to see Yates/KP beatdown, and Ozen/Jones, then see HJ/Silsbee final on Saturday....where are you all going?

[quote name="NB-Dawg" post="1190109" timestamp="1330657140"]
Where is the hype for the Ozen game against Houston Jones? What does Jones have? Who wins?? It's kinda sad that nobody is discussing this game!! These kids have worked hard and survived all odds...

Where are the Ozen fans??
[/quote]

That's what I've been saying ALLLLLLL along, there are no Ozen fans on this site especially on the basketball forum. (Sadly this holds true of Ozen's fan base at games as well) In district play, a thread is usually started by the opposing team. As soon as something unfortunate happens, a thread is started and harped on for years to come.

Now back to the question, I have no clue what Jones has with the exception of what I was told from the scouting report from one of the assistants- good caliber team that runs and has some decent shooters and some mention of the PG. We can win this is the kids come out and play.

Where are the Ozen's fans? Not calling anybody out but BD, ozensfinest and I - we are here, hope I didn't leave anybody out lol.....

[quote name="stevenash" post="1190258" timestamp="1330698340"]
When the little Doves start their Ozen Varsity careers next year, Ozen will be the #1 subject on this board with numerous fans constantly providing their input.
[/quote]hey Nash, maybe me and you can get it going like we did with HJ and HF ;)

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1190259" timestamp="1330698484"]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=96972.msg1190258#msg1190258 date=1330698340]
When the little Doves start their Ozen Varsity careers next year, Ozen will be the #1 subject on this board with numerous fans constantly providing their input.
[/quote]hey Nash, maybe me and you can get it going like we did with HJ and HF ;)
[/quote]

Come on Dove- you know I dont like to do stuff like that!!

[quote name="stevenash" post="1190269" timestamp="1330698986"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=96972.msg1190259#msg1190259 date=1330698484]
[quote author=stevenash link=topic=96972.msg1190258#msg1190258 date=1330698340]
[/quote]

Come on Dove- you know I dont like to do stuff like that!!
[/quote] ::) ::) Your one of the best promo people on here.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goslin
    Newest Member
    Goslin