HJ in the playoffs?? yes or no.

Guest OHS_1994

Kids kids kids, dont yall have work you need to be doing in computer class, please stop plying on the computer.

"Look Johny at this sight, its about southeast texas baseball. " I'm going to make my code name the Dirty Doody" "Thats so funny,"

Stated by The dirty Doody Himself

i have to agree with hfan there is no chance that hj is going to make the playoffs

Easy now i never said that they wouldnt' make the playoffs.....HJ is always salty' date=' but for some reason they always play the no respect card

that is a grown up that likes little kids.

i laughed at this for around 15 minutes this morning....

quick lesson for dirty sanchez......(www.wikipedia.org if you need a definition of that)

a pedophile is someone who suffers from pedophilia...being sexually attracted primarily or exclusively to prepubescent or peripubescent children.

but don't try and get clever with the word pedophile, and shorten it to pedo....pedo is the latin word for fart...

yep in Basketball

i agree the odds are better to win the basketball title

Easy now i never said that they wouldnt' make the playoffs.....HJ is always salty' date=' but for some reason they always play the no respect card

i laughed at this for around 15 minutes this morning....

quick lesson for dirty sanchez......(www.wikipedia.org if you need a definition of that)

a pedophile is someone who suffers from pedophilia...being sexually attracted primarily or exclusively to prepubescent or peripubescent children.

but don't try and get clever with the word pedophile, and shorten it to pedo....pedo is the latin word for fart...

i agree the odds are better to win the basketball title

Guest Orangeboy

HJ will have at least three daddies this year in BC, Jasper, and Silsbee. After them you could come in anywhere from 4th-8th. That's just the cold, hard, truth.

Peace Out

dirty doody and bigdaddydave,

Listen to just a little advice from a few guys that spent all four years at HJ in Baseball playoffs and two in football. Don't worry about what other people think. After all, nobody's words and their expectations don't translate into wins. Only your hard work and expectations can help you win. Also, be sure of how to spell and type before you post something for everyone to see. I'm pulling for you guys. Good Luck.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Wildcats92
    Newest Member
    Wildcats92