New 2a/1a and private ranking

[quote name="sport1971" post="1192426" timestamp="1330961763"]
WOW! Kountze and Warren on top of 24 2A district, in latest poll...
[/quote]
It's clearly because of their record and they play garbage schedules. Buna is better than them both. Buna's record isn't great but it's because almost all of their games up to this point have been against some tough 3a teams.

[quote name="BunaBoy84" post="1193635" timestamp="1331127692"]
Buna might not win next week but they will own the season record when the season comes to an end.
[/quote]

Lol!!! Really is nothing like nostalgia.... The days of dominance have long past. Buna is just another[i] good[/i] team in this tight district. 

[quote name="Walk off" post="1193647" timestamp="1331129146"]
[quote author=BunaBoy84 link=topic=97114.msg1193635#msg1193635 date=1331127692]
Buna might not win next week but they will own the season record when the season comes to an end.
[/quote]

Lol!!! Really is nothing like nostalgia.... The days of dominance have long past. Buna is just another[i] good[/i] team in this tight district.
[/quote]

Since when? When somebody else actually wins district that's not Buna then you can say the days of dominance are over, until then keep talking because Bunas still the defending district champion over the last 5 years.

Bleeding Blue baby!  I love it...you know if every school out in Baseball land had the intensity Buna fans have, well lets just say no game or conversation would be boring.  It's right that Kountze has not played all the teams that Buna has played, but that does not mean it's a done deal either.  I know everybody has always put Kounze in the roll over and play dead roll each and every year.  That stops this year! Difference; Kountze has talent that does not like to take the loss, and a coach that is none to hip on the idea either.  Kountze has just as much depth in pitching, fielding and hitting as Buna.  I think next Friday night is going to be a battle.  What is 100% true is somebody will walk off the field as the winner.  Both teams have talent and I think both have something to prove.  Buna needs to back up its #6 hype and Kountze needs to prove it belongs at the top. Now I am going to hype things a little bit for Kountze...They will become a major player in the 24-2a, because they have the pipeline full!  I hope next year when Buna goes up to 3-A...number one they survive football, but I hope Kountze continues to play Buna every year, because it's going to be real entertainment to watch the future unfold for both these schools!

[quote name="chupacabra" post="1194485" timestamp="1331249075"]
It is gonna feel so good when Buna finally shuts you Warren and Kountze fans up...
[/quote]Did I miss something ? I haven't seen the Kountze or Warren fans say much.Buna and Warren split their series last year so it should be a good ball game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats