A Big Thank You.

I want to say a special "thank you" to WOSgrad for all the work he did this year putting up the schedules, posting scores and making this section of the forum highly informative. I appreciate his desire to see the people who play and follow high school soccer receive the same treatment as the other sports.
    Thanks, WOSgrad! Please keep up the great work! (One of these years I'll have enough posts to give you props myself! LOL)

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="WellRead" post="1214280" timestamp="1335240749"]
    I want to say a special "thank you" to WOSgrad for all the work he did this year putting up the schedules, posting scores and making this section of the forum highly informative. I appreciate his desire to see the people who play and follow high school soccer receive the same treatment as the other sports.
    Thanks, WOSgrad! Please keep up the great work! (One of these years I'll have enough posts to give you props myself! LOL)
[/quote]
You did just fine with the props, WR.  WOS loves what he
does and it shows in ALL of the areas on this board.  Thanks for a great job from me, too, Grad.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1214374" timestamp="1335282053"]
Thanks for the good word guys.  Especially since I didn't do as good a job on the standings and updating the results as I had in years past.  I'll get it done better next year.
[/quote]
It's OK, Grad - it was just soccer.  :o ::) ;D 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4