Legacy Christian offers field to Teams for practicing-games

With SE Tx so obsorbed with select baseball,
Id like to offer 2 area teams the use of our field for practices and use for games.
I will personally take care of the field work and supply water coolers in dugouts, the cages are accessible also.

All team requirments are as follows:
**Must have a $1,000,000 insurance TEAM policy - I cannot get around this one requirement sorry.
**A fee of $150per month for usage goes directly into our LCA Booster Club - allows for 5 practices a month.
**Any games on the field cost $40per game, which I will personally fix the field in playing shape, tamp mounds home plate and have field mowed and in solid playing conditions. "Tournament Games" per game fees are less - 1 flat fee
**As head coach, have the right to cancel any games due to weather conditions and possible "damage" to playing surface due to rains.

Open to 13u - 18u teams.
Those looking for another venue to host any tournament games, or use our field in connection to any tournaments hosted at Westbrook or Lamar, can contact me so we can devise a format for any Thurs-Fri-Sat-Sundays for tournament use on the field.
We will begin doing several projects on the field, resurfacing infield, new dugouts, new scoreboard, lights, and adding more cages, but none of this will effect anyone playing games, for we will halt any field projects around scheduled games, to allow the kids the opportunity to play baseball at Legacy Field.

Thank you for considering us in advance,
Chris Fackler - Chris.Fackler @ GMail.Com

[quote name="GTBBaseball" post="1214934" timestamp="1335450196"]
With SE Tx so obsorbed with select baseball,
Id like to offer 2 area teams the use of our field for practices and use for games.
I will personally take care of the field work and supply water coolers in dugouts, the cages are accessible also.

All team requirments are as follows:
**Must have a $1,000,000 insurance TEAM policy - I cannot get around this one requirement sorry.
**A fee of $150per month for usage goes directly into our LCA Booster Club - allows for 5 practices a month.
**Any games on the field cost $40per game, which I will personally fix the field in playing shape, tamp mounds home plate and have field mowed and in solid playing conditions. "Tournament Games" per game fees are less - 1 flat fee
**As head coach, have the right to cancel any games due to weather conditions and possible "damage" to playing surface due to rains.

Open to 13u - 18u teams.
Those looking for another venue to host any tournament games, or use our field in connection to any tournaments hosted at Westbrook or Lamar, can contact me so we can devise a format for any Thurs-Fri-Sat-Sundays for tournament use on the field.
We will begin doing several projects on the field, resurfacing infield, new dugouts, new scoreboard, lights, and adding more cages, but none of this will effect anyone playing games, for we will halt any field projects around scheduled games, to allow the kids the opportunity to play baseball at Legacy Field.

Thank you for considering us in advance,
Chris Fackler - Chris.Fackler @ GMail.Com
[/quote]

Brilliant!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats