Texas HS Football Class of 2013 Elite 200

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1228223" timestamp="1338688393"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=100160.msg1228200#msg1228200 date=1338666952]
There are two reasons Collins is on that list.

1 Is that he is fast
2 is that he has scholarship offers from Baylor, Texas, Texas Tech, Utah, TCU, Vanderbilt, Oklahoma, and Oklahoma St.

ESPN even puts him as a 4 star recruit, and has him as the 25 best CB in the country. I think he has earned his spot on that list

Montana Q on the other hand doesn't even have a profile on any of the major scouting sites and he doesn't have any scholarship offers that I know of.
[/quote]
Well i can't really argue with this ff. I can only argue what i saw and from my point of view Montana is a better player than Collins. But that's just my opinion. Maybe if someone were to send some highlight reels of montana out and get him some attention i wouldn't be the only one thinking so.

And i would argue against the not being able to make your own profile on some of those recruiting websites. I know a few kids who have done so. Montana just isn't one of them.
[/quote]

You can create your own profile on recruiting websites, but that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the scouting sites like scout, rivals, and espn.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1228223" timestamp="1338688393"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=100160.msg1228200#msg1228200 date=1338666952]

1 Is that he is fast
2 is that he has scholarship offers from Baylor, Texas, Texas Tech, Utah, TCU, Vanderbilt, Oklahoma, and Oklahoma St.

ESPN even puts him as a 4 star recruit, and has him as the 25 best CB in the country. I think he has earned his spot on that list

Montana Q on the other hand doesn't even have a profile on any of the major scouting sites and he doesn't have any scholarship offers that I know of.
[/quote]
Well i can't really argue with this ff. I can only argue what i saw and from my point of view Montana is a better player than Collins. But that's just my opinion. Maybe if someone were to send some highlight reels of montana out and get him some attention i wouldn't be the only one thinking so.

And i would argue against the not being able to make your own profile on some of those recruiting websites. I know a few kids who have done so. Montana just isn't one of them.
[/quote]You just have not had the chance to see enough of Collins to appreciate how good he is. I've seen Montana play about 4 times last year and he is a player I'd love to have on my team, but he and Collins bring different things to a team. I understand where you coming from and it's all good. Montana will get plenty of attention if he does weell next year, you can count on that.     

[quote name="Trocket" post="1228233" timestamp="1338692997"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=100160.msg1228223#msg1228223 date=1338688393]

1 Is that he is fast

[/quote]

[/quote]You just have not had the chance to see enough of Collins to appreciate how good he is. I've seen Montana play about 4 times last year and he is a player I'd love to have on my team, but he and Collins bring different things to a team. I understand where you coming from and it's all good. Montana will get plenty of attention if he does weell next year, you can count on that.   
[/quote]
Your right. I haven't had enough chances to see collins and it was wrong of me to just say montana is better because truthfully i don't know that because i haven't seen collins enough to compare them. My apologies.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1228330" timestamp="1338759950"]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=100160.msg1228233#msg1228233 date=1338692997]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=100160.msg1228223#msg1228223 date=1338688393]

1 Is that he is fast

[/quote]

[/quote]
Your right. I haven't had enough chances to see collins and it was wrong of me to just say montana is better because truthfully i don't know that because i haven't seen collins enough to compare them. My apologies.
[/quote]It's all good, no apology needed. I love the way you have pride about your team and the player on it.

[quote name="Trocket" post="1228451" timestamp="1338840406"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=100160.msg1228330#msg1228330 date=1338759950]
[quote author=Trocket link=topic=100160.msg1228233#msg1228233 date=1338692997]

1 Is that he is fast

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]It's all good, no apology needed. I love the way you have pride about your team and the player on it.
[/quote]
If there's anything i am it is proud of my team and i let everyone know it lol. But sometimes that pride starts talking instead of my head and i say something i don't mean lol.

[quote name="Krispy Kreme" post="1228626" timestamp="1338913643"]
But Quirante is will be the best player in district next year!!! woo throw your V's up 8) "my two cents"
[/quote]
Heck yeah he will be.

But I'm more of a "party at the shack" guy more than a "throw your v's up" guy. If you don't know what i'm talking about then pm me lol.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    risinger62
    Newest Member
    risinger62