HD 75 Liberty 58 Final

KFDM COOP

was a hard fought game i hear i had to work late. :cry: :oops: but what is sad is as hard as the kids tried when i asked about the game the first thing every one said was how bad libertys fans acted. a certain fan with a bank shirt on went after a ref while displaying his bank logo :oops: in which many fans from HD bank. congrats BOBCATS & BOBCATS FANS. I KNOW ELLIOTT HAD 2O PTS :D:D

Liberty was making a comeback in the third quarter and the fourth..but they had this lady ref..she was horrible..that was the reasons liberty's fans was acting the way they were...you have to set your feet to draw a charge..hull wasnt doin that at all and everytime they would fall she would call #10 with a foul..one time she called a foul on him and he wasnt even in the game..now tell me what you think that is..she was pickin on one of liberty's elite players.. thats what i think..congrats to Hull though..very solid b ball team..but liberty was playin 5- on 7 the whole night..if you were there you kno it..

IF U HAVE EVER HAD ANY EXPERIANCE REFFING U WOULD KNOW THAT EVEN IF DEFENCE DOES NOT HAVE FEET SET OFF. CANT DROP A SHOLDER OR LEAD WITH SHOLDER. REFS SEEMED TO BE OK WHEN LIB JV WAS WINNING. THE POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE IS THAT ALL THE ACTIONS DONE WAS TO TAKE AWAY FROM TO TEAMS THAT TRYED THERE HARDEST!!!!!!!

if you really think that lady ref called that game fair you have a legit problem.. no one came out of the stands just like every other fan he was sayin what he thought. You know that game wasnt called fair!

I saw him come down and a sheriff deputy and HD coaching staff stop him. However you look at it poor sportsmanship. Like Mr. Reality says Lib JV won fair game called for that one in your eyes. no whining

THE GAME WAS EVENLY CALLED UNTIL THE LIBERTY COACH THREW HIS HAT ON TO THE COURT. AFTER THE TECH., THE CALLS DID SEEM TO FAVOR HD. THE FOULS WERE ACTUALLY 4 - 2 HD AT THE TIME OF THE TECH. I WAS AT THE SCORERS TABLE SO I KNOW THIS TO BE A FACT. REGARDLESS, NO PARENT SHOULD ACT LIKE AN IDIOT AND COME ON THE FLOOR AFTER THE GAME TO YELL AT AN OFFICIAL. THIS GUY SHOWED A TOTAL LACK OF CLASS.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats