Vidor playoff run in 2012

[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1239429" timestamp="1343162271"]
[quote author=blackflag link=topic=101045.msg1239385#msg1239385 date=1343153540]
The real Pirate fans are looking to trade "mytwocents" to any other teams fans will take him . Very negotiable ! Message for details !
****NOTE: To all inquirers , Please read post fully before sending offers or opening negotiations . IMPORTANT: Its "mytwocents" ! Not to be confused with " mytwosense " !

**** Disclaimer: All deals are final after deal . The Vidor Fans are not liable for any embarrassment brought to your team or community by the afore mentioned "mytwocents"!
***** [b]Offers involving the potential trade of the following fans will NOT be accepted ;  ( Brenhamfan , PNGbandkid, raidernaytion or "the smoking baby)[/b]
[/quote]

Man, BrenhamFan, the Vidor fans don't even want to consider us. I'm not sure whether to take that as an insult or a compliment. ;D
[/quote]

Ya, can you believe that?  Brenham placed a perminant franchise tag on me years ago, so that's out of the question.  Why would we want to be traded to a fan base of a far less successful team anyways?  I know I'm doing just fine at being a fan of my alma-mater here in icecreamland and the Tribe's fan base is known nationwide.  The guys he listed our big parts of their fan bases.  Yes, this includes the Smoking Baby and Raidernaytion as well.  Our fan bases don't attack other fans of our school, and our knowledge of the game is pretty high as well.  Now to answer the thread topic....  Vidor won't get past the second round.  They could possibly get Dayton in round 1 and/or get Brenham in round 2.  Good luck with that!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1240289" timestamp="1343400927"]
[quote author=PN-G bamakid link=topic=101045.msg1239429#msg1239429 date=1343162271]
[quote author=blackflag link=topic=101045.msg1239385#msg1239385 date=1343153540]
The real Pirate fans are looking to trade "mytwocents" to any other teams fans will take him . Very negotiable ! Message for details !
****NOTE: To all inquirers , Please read post fully before sending offers or opening negotiations . IMPORTANT: Its "mytwocents" ! Not to be confused with " mytwosense " !

**** Disclaimer: All deals are final after deal . The Vidor Fans are not liable for any embarrassment brought to your team or community by the afore mentioned "mytwocents"!
***** [b]Offers involving the potential trade of the following fans will NOT be accepted ;  ( Brenhamfan , PNGbandkid, raidernaytion or "the smoking baby)[/b]
[/quote]

Man, BrenhamFan, the Vidor fans don't even want to consider us. I'm not sure whether to take that as an insult or a compliment. ;D
[/quote]

Ya, can you believe that?  Brenham placed a perminant franchise tag on me years ago, so that's out of the question.  Why would we want to be traded to a fan base of a far less successful team anyways?  I know I'm doing just fine at being a fan of my alma-mater here in icecreamland and the Tribe's fan base is known nationwide.  The guys he listed our big parts of their fan bases.  Yes, this includes the Smoking Baby and Raidernaytion as well.  Our fan bases don't attack other fans of our school, and our knowledge of the game is pretty high as well.  Now to answer the thread topic....  Vidor won't get past the second round.  They could possibly get Dayton in round 1 and/or get Brenham in round 2.  Good luck with that!
[/quote]

Yeah, I guess we're glued to our schools. We're lucky that's not a bad thing in our cases.

Speaking of IceCreamLand, some friends and I drove through downtown Brenham to get on 105 from 290 about a week ago on our way back from Austin. Nice place, but I've gotta say, I halfway expected to see ice cream trucks playing the little carnival songs all over town.  ;D

[quote name="PN-G bamakid" post="1240587" timestamp="1343610592"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=101045.msg1240289#msg1240289 date=1343400927]
[quote author=PN-G bamakid link=topic=101045.msg1239429#msg1239429 date=1343162271]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, I guess we're glued to our schools. We're lucky that's not a bad thing in our cases.

Speaking of IceCreamLand, some friends and I drove through downtown Brenham to get on 105 from 290 about a week ago on our way back from Austin. Nice place, but I've gotta say, I halfway expected to see ice cream trucks playing the little carnival songs all over town.  ;D
[/quote]

Ya, that place is right by the stadium.

[quote name="blackflag" post="1239385" timestamp="1343153540"]

***** Offers involving the potential trade of the following fans will NOT be accepted ;  ( Brenhamfan , PNGbandkid, raidernaytion or "the smoking baby)
[/quote]
you are joking right!

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="robanadana" post="1241625" timestamp="1343934953"]
I wouldn't trade you Mytwocents. Keep stirrin the pot!!! It's what make this board fun!!!
[/quote]

2 Cents is the Carlos Bell of Vidor.  Don't worry about
trading him, just give him away. ;D
(Modified to correct "Carlos" spelling.)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo