Vidor playoff run in 2012

Guest KHS 89
[quote name="akifan94" post="1239350" timestamp="1343148218"]
Man I leave for the off-season and come back to find out "Visor" is going three rounds deep in the playoffs, PAM is winning it all, a Kelly Bulldog fan is running smack on PN-G and Ned when his school recruits kids and still could not compete in the local 3A district, and all the talent from PN-G and Ned live in Port Arthur. The ignorance on this board is at an all time high it appears. Where are the Lumberton fans to tell us the L-Train is back on the track? How about the "Hill" fans talking up their football dynasty? I give some of you a big hand for taking stupid to a whole new level.
[/quote]

Finally.... That's what I'm talking about.  Welcome back akifan94!!! 

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackflag
The real Pirate fans are looking to trade "mytwocents" to any other teams fans will take him . Very negotiable ! Message for details !
****NOTE: To all inquirers , Please read post fully before sending offers or opening negotiations . IMPORTANT: Its "mytwocents" ! Not to be confused with " mytwosense " !

**** Disclaimer: All deals are final after deal . The Vidor Fans are not liable for any embarrassment brought to your team or community by the afore mentioned "mytwocents"!
***** Offers involving the potential trade of the following fans will NOT be accepted ;  ( Brenhamfan , PNGbandkid, raidernaytion or "the smoking baby)

[quote name="akifan94" post="1239350" timestamp="1343148218"]
Man I leave for the off-season and come back to find out "Visor" is going three rounds deep in the playoffs, [b]PAM is winning it all,[/b] a Kelly Bulldog fan is running smack on PN-G and Ned when his school recruits kids and still could not compete in the local 3A district, and all the talent from PN-G and Ned live in Port Arthur. The ignorance on this board is at an all time high it appears. Where are the Lumberton fans to tell us the L-Train is back on the track? How about the "Hill" fans talking up their football dynasty? I give some of you a big hand for taking stupid to a whole new level.
[/quote]shows your knowledge. show me where that has been said on the board. I'll wait.....

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1239387" timestamp="1343153877"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=101045.msg1239350#msg1239350 date=1343148218]
Man I leave for the off-season and come back to find out "Visor" is going three rounds deep in the playoffs, [b]PAM is winning it all,[/b] a Kelly Bulldog fan is running smack on PN-G and Ned when his school recruits kids and still could not compete in the local 3A district, and all the talent from PN-G and Ned live in Port Arthur. The ignorance on this board is at an all time high it appears. Where are the Lumberton fans to tell us the L-Train is back on the track? How about the "Hill" fans talking up their football dynasty? I give some of you a big hand for taking stupid to a whole new level.
[/quote]shows your knowledge. show me where that has been said on the board. I'll wait.....
[/quote]

Mr. BG. My post was meant to ruffle some feathers and add to the smack talk on here. Don't take me too serious.

[quote name="akifan94" post="1239390" timestamp="1343154752"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=101045.msg1239387#msg1239387 date=1343153877]
[/quote]

Mr. BG. My post was meant to ruffle some feathers and add to the smack talk on here. Don't take me too serious.
[/quote]gotcha  ;)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1239387" timestamp="1343153877"]
[/quote]

Memorial Titans vs Cibolo Steele Knights: REMATCH at the Alamodome, December 15th 2012 at 4:00 pm. UNFINISHED BUSINESS!

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1239391" timestamp="1343155057"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=101045.msg1239390#msg1239390 date=1343154752]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=101045.msg1239387#msg1239387 date=1343153877]
[/quote]

[/quote]gotcha  ;)
[/quote]

Football season is getting close. I have a sneaking feeling my beloved Indians could struggle some this year out the gate so I have to sharpen my arrows for all the talk that is going to transpire. Hell we can go 10-0 before the playoffs and people will run their mouth so a 6-4 type season is going to bring all the haters out of the closet. I have to be prepared.  ;D

Guest KHS 89
[quote name="PNGFan" post="1239392" timestamp="1343155128"]
[/quote]

[b]Memorial Titans vs Cibolo Steele Knights: REMATCH at the Alamodome, December 15th 2012 at 4:00 pm. UNFINISHED BUSINESS![/b]
[/quote]

You beat me to it  ;D

[quote name="KHS 89" post="1239396" timestamp="1343155592"]
[quote author=PNGFan link=topic=101045.msg1239392#msg1239392 date=1343155128]
[/quote]

[b]Memorial Titans vs Cibolo Steele Knights: REMATCH at the Alamodome, December 15th 2012 at 4:00 pm. UNFINISHED BUSINESS![/b]
[/quote]

You beat me to it  ;D
[/quote]so a state semi-final is winning it all? you guys are clueless  ::)

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="blackflag" post="1239385" timestamp="1343153540"]
The real Pirate fans are looking to trade "mytwocents" to any other teams fans will take him . Very negotiable ! Message for details !
****NOTE: To all inquirers , Please read post fully before sending offers or opening negotiations . IMPORTANT: Its "mytwocents" ! Not to be confused with " mytwoscense !

**** Disclaimer: All deals are final after deal . The Vidor Fans are not liable for any embarrassment brought to your team or community by the afore mentioned "mytwocents"!
***** Offers involving the potential trade of the following fans will NOT be excepted ; ( Brenhamfan , PNGbandkid, raidernaytion or "the smoking baby)
[/quote]

Clever and cute if you would have used the correct word.  "Excepted" should be ACCEPTED.  What year did you graduate from Vidor High?

Guest blackflag
[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1239416" timestamp="1343159696"]
[quote author=blackflag link=topic=101045.msg1239385#msg1239385 date=1343153540]
****NOTE: To all inquirers , Please read post fully before sending offers or opening negotiations . IMPORTANT: Its "mytwocents" ! Not to be confused with " mytwoscense !

***** Offers involving the potential trade of the following fans will NOT be excepted ; ( Brenhamfan , PNGbandkid, raidernaytion or "the smoking baby)
[/quote]

Clever and cute if you would have used the correct word.  "Excepted" should be ACCEPTED.  What year did you greduate from Vidor High?
[/quote]
I don't normally proof read post . If I do notice human error then I never call them out because I am smart enough to understand that there will be mistakes . It's human nature . Since you want to bring up spelling then read your post . HA ;D
Mr . Silsbee "spelling" Bee !

You should learn how to spell graduate before you make such a post !

****NOTE: To all inquirers , Please read post fully before sending offers or opening negotiations . IMPORTANT: Its "mytwocents" ! Not to be confused with " mytwosense " !

***** [b]Offers involving the potential trade of the following fans will NOT be accepted ;  ( Brenhamfan , PNGbandkid, raidernaytion or "the smoking baby)[/b]
[/quote]

Man, BrenhamFan, the Vidor fans don't even want to consider us. I'm not sure whether to take that as an insult or a compliment. ;D

***** Offers involving the potential trade of the following fans will NOT be accepted ;  ( Brenhamfan , PNGbandkid, raidernaytion or "the smoking baby)
[/quote]
And you call yourself a "real pirate fan"

Smh

kids these days.

::)

[quote name="85' HUSKER" post="1239470" timestamp="1343172243"]
I wouldn't be too disappointed Brenhamfan and PN-G bamakid, you would get tired of beer and opossum every night.  :D
[/quote]

That's alright. I think they're just easily intimidated by intelligence. 8) ;D

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="blackflag" post="1239426" timestamp="1343161596"]
[quote author=Tigersvoice link=topic=101045.msg1239416#msg1239416 date=1343159696]
[quote author=blackflag link=topic=101045.msg1239385#msg1239385 date=1343153540]

[/quote]

Clever and cute if you would have used the correct word.  "Excepted" should be ACCEPTED.  What year did you greduate from Vidor High?
[/quote]
I don't normally proof read post . If I do notice human error then I never call them out because I am smart enough to understand that there will be mistakes . It's human nature . Since you want to bring up spelling then read your post . HA ;D

[/quote]

I just reviewed my original post to which you are referring.  Graduate in MY POST was spelled the same way that you spelled it.  I have no idea how it became "Greduate" in your quoted reply to my post.  Strange, isn't it?

Guest blackflag
[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1239684" timestamp="1343225352"]
[quote author=blackflag link=topic=101045.msg1239426#msg1239426 date=1343161596]
[quote author=Tigersvoice link=topic=101045.msg1239416#msg1239416 date=1343159696]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I just reviewed my original post to which you are referring.  Graduate in MY POST was spelled the same way that you spelled it.  I have no idea how it became "Greduate" in your quoted reply to my post.  Strange, isn't it?
[/quote]

Sure.....................Ok ( you corrected it ) I quoted your original post.

You were trying to look smart and it backfired on you because you couldn't spell graduate .
That's a classic. I love it
Want to get away ?

[quote name="blackflag" post="1239688" timestamp="1343226151"]
[quote author=Tigersvoice link=topic=101045.msg1239684#msg1239684 date=1343225352]
[quote author=blackflag link=topic=101045.msg1239426#msg1239426 date=1343161596]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[b]Sure.....................Ok ( you corrected it ) I quoted your original post.[/b]

You were trying to look smart and it backfired on you because you couldn't spell graduate .
Want to get away ?
[/quote]shows what you know. if he corrected anything at the bottom of his post it woulda had *edited by (whatever the user name is). clever move, but try again.  ;)

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="blackflag" post="1239688" timestamp="1343226151"]
[quote author=Tigersvoice link=topic=101045.msg1239684#msg1239684 date=1343225352]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sure.....................Ok ( you corrected it ) I quoted your original post.

Want to get away ?
[/quote]

With all of this leanin' going on here, I feel so much smarter.

This is why I limit my vocabulary to mostly words with four letters.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1239690" timestamp="1343226592"]
[quote author=blackflag link=topic=101045.msg1239688#msg1239688 date=1343226151]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[b]Sure.....................Ok ( you corrected it ) I quoted your original post.[/b]

Want to get away ?
[/quote]shows what you know. if he corrected anything at the bottom of his post it woulda had *edited by (whatever the user name is). clever move, but try again.  ;)
[/quote]
rookies lmao  ::)

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="mytwocents" post="1240207" timestamp="1343348069"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=101045.msg1239690#msg1239690 date=1343226592]
[quote author=blackflag link=topic=101045.msg1239688#msg1239688 date=1343226151]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Want to get away ?
[/quote]
[/quote]

I did not alter nor correct my original post.  It is as it was.  Again, it is very strange that it appears mis-spelled
only in YOUR reply. 

Guest KHS 89
[quote name="Tigersvoice" post="1240262" timestamp="1343381488"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=101045.msg1240207#msg1240207 date=1343348069]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=101045.msg1239690#msg1239690 date=1343226592]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Want to get away ?
[/quote]
[/quote]

I did not alter nor correct my original post.  It is as it was.  Again, it is very strange that it appears mis-spelled
only in YOUR reply.
[/quote]

Somewhere in Vidor... Blackflag is waving a white flag and wishing everyone to move on from this post.... ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo