BMT Central at PA Memorial Predictions

Last season was just that...  Last season.  Last season, Memorial had probably their strongest senior class in history, while Central had their weakest senior class.  Well guess what?  Those guys are gone (your 3 headed monster included).  All I have to say is get off of your high horse like you've been good for the entire Decade that you've been opened.  we  were dominating you in scrimmages a couple of years prior to playing you in the regular season.  Then we beat you twice after that.  Its funny how short your memory gets.  Where am I going with all of this, you may ask?  Well, BACK TO MEDIOCRITY you go.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1244115" timestamp="1344769004"]
Last season was just that...  Last season.  Last season, Memorial had probably their strongest senior class in history, while Central had their weakest senior class.  Well guess what?  Those guys are gone (your 3 headed monster included).  All I have to say is get off of your high horse like you've been good for the entire Decade that you've been opened.  we  were dominating you in scrimmages a couple of years prior to playing you in the regular season.  Then we beat you twice after that.  Its funny how short your memory gets.  Where am I going with all of this, you may ask?  Well, BACK TO MEDIOCRITY you go.
[/quote]

I can see where an outside person such as yourself and others may think its "back to mediocrity" however I am not outside looking in. I'm constantly around PAM. I assure that program is on the rise and gonna continue to build on their recent success.

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1244131" timestamp="1344775639"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=101505.msg1244115#msg1244115 date=1344769004]
[/quote]

I can see where an outside person such as yourself and others may think its "back to mediocrity" however I am not outside looking in. I'm constantly around PAM. I assure that program is on the rise and gonna continue to build on their recent success.
[/quote]He knows PAM has gotten better ever since Kenny Ray took over. Numbers dont lie, and butt whoopins dont either ala the past 2 seasons with the Jaguarettes.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1244115" timestamp="1344769004"]
[b]Last season was just that...  Last season.  Last season, Memorial had probably their strongest senior class in history, while Central had their weakest senior class[/b].  Well guess what?  Those guys are gone (your 3 headed monster included).  All I have to say is get off of your high horse like you've been good for the entire Decade that you've been opened.  we  were dominating you in scrimmages a couple of years prior to playing you in the regular season.  Then we beat you twice after that.  Its funny how short your memory gets.  Where am I going with all of this, you may ask?  Well, BACK TO MEDIOCRITY you go.
[/quote]excuses excuses. whats gonna be the excuse this year after yall get beat down and we ruin your season before it really begins this year? 3 headed monster gone? well guess what, there is another 3 headed monster on offense, you'll see first hand.  ;)

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1244131" timestamp="1344775639"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=101505.msg1244115#msg1244115 date=1344769004]
[/quote]

[/quote]I understand and respect your stance in it, but I think you should also look at it from the outside looking in to give youself a fair assessment. 

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1244143" timestamp="1344780591"]
[quote author=ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY) link=topic=101505.msg1244131#msg1244131 date=1344775639]
[/quote]

[/quote]He knows PAM has gotten better ever since Kenny Ray took over. Numbers dont lie, and butt whoopins dont either ala the past 2 seasons with the Jaguarettes.
[/quote]Just a few seasons ago, you and other PAM supporters (  8) ) were ready to run 'Kenny Ray' out of town.  Two good season changed that, correct.  It's funny that some (not going to say any names) didn't even claim their own team, now, they have Titan madness.  It's funny.  Almost like a 'bandwagon' type situation. 

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1244144" timestamp="1344780744"]
[b]Last season was just that...  Last season.  Last season, Memorial had probably their strongest senior class in history, while Central had their weakest senior class[/b].  Well guess what?  Those guys are gone (your 3 headed monster included).  All I have to say is get off of your high horse like you've been good for the entire Decade that you've been opened.  we  were dominating you in scrimmages a couple of years prior to playing you in the regular season.  Then we beat you twice after that.  Its funny how short your memory gets.  Where am I going with all of this, you may ask?  Well, BACK TO MEDIOCRITY you go.
[/quote]excuses excuses. whats gonna be the excuse this year after yall get beat down and we ruin your season before it really begins this year? 3 headed monster gone? well guess what, there is another 3 headed monster on offense, you'll see first hand.  ;)
[/quote]Another 3 headed monster?  Who are they?  It's funny that on Grad's previews, there was NO mention of that.  So obviously, you know something that the Memorial coaching staff don't know?  C'mon, man.  8)

[quote name="85' HUSKER" post="1244155" timestamp="1344781886"]
Is it possible he is pointing the mediocrity finger at the wrong team? I don't see PAM as mediocre now that the program has the coaching to go with all those athletes.
[/quote]No, not really.  Truth is that I can say that Central have been as a whole medeocre for a while now.  When we're good, we're good.  When we're bad, we're REALLY bad, which is mediocre as a whole.  PAM fans don't see it that way.  So when I say Medeocre at best, don't take it as an insult.  Truth of the matter is that since combining 3 high schools, you guys should have been having great seasons like the last 2 pretty consistantly.  Again, don't take this as an insult.  Look at it from the outside looking in.  8)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1244159" timestamp="1344782105"]
[quote author=85' HUSKER link=topic=101505.msg1244155#msg1244155 date=1344781886]
[b]Is it possible he is pointing the mediocrity finger at the wrong team[/b]? I don't see PAM as mediocre now that the program has the coaching to go with all those athletes.
[/quote]this^^^
[/quote]C'mon, man.  ;D

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1244380" timestamp="1344866594"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=101505.msg1244370#msg1244370 date=1344864024]
PAM - He's not right.  He'll be in hiding within 4 weeks.  ;)
[/quote]He's gonna be hiding after Barbie's Hill takes the Jaguarettes cookies next week  ;)
[/quote]You don't win/lose scrimmages - AAW

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1244387" timestamp="1344867668"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=101505.msg1244380#msg1244380 date=1344866594]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=101505.msg1244370#msg1244370 date=1344864024]
PAM - He's not right.  He'll be in hiding within 4 weeks.  ;)
[/quote]He's gonna be hiding after Barbie's Hill takes the Jaguarettes cookies next week  ;)
[/quote]You don't win/lose scrimmages - AAW
[/quote]You gain/lose confidence in scrimmages--BG

2004  Central team - Less than stellar
2005 Central team - District champs

2007 Central team - less than stellar
2008 Central team - basically same schedule as before...  4 round playoff run

...and you say someone needs a confidence builder?  Man please.  Not us.  Maybe YOUR team needs that. 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1244406" timestamp="1344870817"]

...and you say someone needs a confidence builder?  Man please.  Not us. [b] Maybe YOUR team needs that[/b].
[/quote]2005 and 2007 maybe, not the past 3 years, and certainly not the last 2 as we have seen Week 0.  ;)

What happened to Central in 2009, 2010 and 2011? You didnt post those years, was it for a reason??

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1244424" timestamp="1344872883"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=101505.msg1244406#msg1244406 date=1344870817]

...and you say someone needs a confidence builder?  Man please.  Not us. [b] Maybe YOUR team needs that[/b].
[/quote]2005 and 2007 maybe, not the past 3 years, and certainly not the last 2 as we have seen Week 0.  ;)

What happened to Central in 2009, 2010 and 2011? You didnt post those years, was it for a reason??
[/quote]Ok. 

2009 - [b]Beat Memorial [/b] Went 3 rounds deep in playoffs
2010 - Lost to Memorial....  Went on to OUTRIGHT win district...  2 rounds deep in playoffs
2011 - Lost to Memorial...  Missed playoffs (down year...  read above what normally happens after a down year  8)  )

Any more questions?

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1244459" timestamp="1344876251"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=101505.msg1244457#msg1244457 date=1344876164]
2012--Lost to Memorial yet again, another "down" year.  ;)
[/quote]You don't get it.  [b]We don't have consecutive 'down years'[/b].
[/quote]we shall see this year when you guys are sitting home with PNG, Lumberton and LCM.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    BigCard
    Newest Member
    BigCard

• Maybe the last bastion of true America! Sep 26  Written By  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up   The physical contrasts could not be more striking. The smell and sounds in the air intensified anxiety at one end and created soothing harmonic biorhythms at the other end. In the world of modern travel, it is amazing how one can be in such different parts of America in just one week’s time. Last weekend my wife and I visited the bustling city of New York to celebrate her birthday. I enjoyed the weekend as we experienced some of New York’s classic tourist attractions. This weekend my wife and I had the pleasure of witnessing a high school football game in the small town of Sandusky, Michigan. We joyfully watched Coach Bob’s Staskiewicz (my mentor) grandson Kyle Guibord as he quarterbacked the Sandusky Redskins match up with the Cass City RedHawks. Kristen Guibord (Bob’s daughter) is one of the best athletes I ever coached at Marine City. Her competitive fire is something I have rarely seen in a high school athlete. This summer, at Bob’s request, I worked with Kyle to improve his QB skills, and once I worked with Kyle, I was a fan. A mature athlete with old school manners, “yes sir, no sir, thank you, Coach.”  An athlete that still holds on to a fading characteristic, eye contact. I promised Kyle at the end of our session I would come to one of his home games, and he did not disappoint. He was a true warrior on this beautiful fall night. At every step of the night, I chuckled inside, comparing the environment and atmosphere’s polarity. Upon entering the stadium, Kathy and I hit the concession stand as our choice for dinner. The average breakfast bill for us in New York was 40 plus dollars, and the dinner bills easily topped the 100-dollar mark. The Sandusky concession stand gave us 3 hot dogs, 1 popcorn, 1 Gatorade, and one Diet Coke for less than 10 bucks. Our hotel in lower Manhattan was 55 stories and surrounded by buildings equally tall or taller, with the One World building topping at 100 stories in height. The stadium at Sandusky was surrounded by corn fields, and the only building within eye site taller than one story was the press box. The range of nationalities in New York was a testament to the “melting pot” title bestowed on the city. The lack of diversity in the Sandusky crowd was obvious to the eyes. I have rarely sat in the stands of a high school football game in the last 35 years of my life and career, but on this night, I wanted to experience this high school football in its purest form. Kathy and I sat several rows up on the 40-yard line as Coach Bob took his traditional spot on the fence line near the 20-yard line. As I sat and became an observer, things jumped out and warmed my heart. No matter where you watch a high school football game in America, another game always goes on simultaneously. In the northeast corner of the stadium, I could spot this game going on with no athlete taller than 5 feet and no athlete older than age 10. It looks like complete chaos, but the joy on these young faces shows the benefits of competition. As the band blasted out the National Anthem and the crowd stood in honor, a realization hit me like never before. Right before my eyes, there it was, this beautiful scene with this powerful song reverberating in my lungs, I was witnessing the absolute best version of America. As I eased dropped on conversations near and around me, there was no discussion of partisan politics, no ugly judgments were thrown, and no divisive ads being blasted on the PA system. The home crowd at Sandusky was all on the same page to support the hard-working members of the band, the cheerleaders, and of course, the team. The age range in the stands represented our population with moms and dads, grandmas and grandpas, and younger brothers and sisters. As the game progressed, my mind emptied all the worries and concerns brewing and escaped to a focused state with one concern, the Sandusky Redskins. My wife Kathy impresses me every time we watch a game together with her observation skills. “Why is the head coach wearing a hoodie and jeans and not coaching gear?”  “That’s a good question, Sweetheart,” I chuckled in response. “Why wasn’t pass interference called there, they didn’t allow the QB to throw the ball?”  “Well, Honey, the rule states,” I went on to the true definition of the rule with a smile on my face. The game ended, and the players lined up to shake hands, and it was clear to see that at the end of this hard-hitting night, each team respected the other team. The crowd quickly exited, the stands cleared, and the night air became crisp. We walked back to the car along the track with the stadium lights still on, and the cold air became quiet. It became crystal clear that this was one of the last pieces of America we all can be proud of. The solidarity on this night in the stands, the field, and in the hearts of the spectators was inspiring. So, if you need to reset your patriotism or need your heart and mind to be warmed and motivated, head off to your local high school football game on a Friday night. You will experience the last bastion of “True America.”
    • Do not like Harris’s resume, her platform, her insincere approach, her successful coup of the DNC - and would never find a way to vote for her.  But I don’t hate her, and do not wish evil or violence to befall her.  But hey what do I know, according to some my inability to look past all that makes me a traitor.
    • I served our country, served overseas in Desert Storm / Shield, served on the streets for the last 32 years…okay, call me a traitor.  Broad brush strokes that just don’t paint right.  I read your posts and try to see all sides but you are definitely wrong with this one.
    • Went exactly like I expected it to. 🤷🏾‍♂️😁
    • Not suprised about GBall.  Surprised PA is still 10th
  • Topics