Your District's Dark Horse

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1250133" timestamp="1345828243"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=102021.msg1250128#msg1250128 date=1345828005]
Dark horse?  LC-M
[/quote]

It says dark, not invisible.
[/quote]lol.

Can't pick anyone else.  Livingston returns a team with probably the best playmaker.  Vidor is expected to rival Nederland for a district title.  I expext Central to bounce back.  You can't consider Ozen as a dark horse because they are in Livingston's situation.  Jones returns for them and is the best playmaker in the district.  I don't think anyone would be suprised to see PN-G in the playoffs.  Soooo, it's LC-M by default.  8)

[quote name="octfeb" post="1250157" timestamp="1345829958"]
I think in 19-4A it's gonna be C.E.King they may not make the final four.. but i do believe they will make some noise...
[/quote]
I think so too octfeb.......they have athletes and now they will have some good coaches and most importantly, discipline

[quote name="octfeb" post="1250157" timestamp="1345829958"]
I think in 19-4A it's gonna be C.E.King they may not make the final four.. but i do believe they will make some noise...
[/quote]My pick was between CE king and Kingwood park, I went with Kingwood Park cause this is their first year with the new coaches, but i bet price and jones get them where they need to be!

Guest KHS 89
[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1250133" timestamp="1345828243"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=102021.msg1250128#msg1250128 date=1345828005]
Dark horse?  LC-M
[/quote]

[b]It says dark, not invisible.[/b][/quote]

+1  HAHAHA!

Guest octfeb
I had posted in another thread that C.E.King scrimmaged Tomball(dont know anything about them) and they made 4 td's to tomballs 1 Discipline is gonna be key for them... And with the new coaching staff I believe the discipline will happen...

[quote name="octfeb" post="1250168" timestamp="1345830610"]
I had posted in another thread that C.E.King scrimmaged Tomball(dont know anything about them) and they made 4 td's to tomballs 1 Discipline is gonna be key for them... And with the new coaching staff I believe the discipline will happen...
[/quote]
I know with Mark Crooms it will.......I have heard Price has put together a good staff

I would give Livingston props if they didn't have to drive so far. I believe it really hurts them. Don't know why but they just don't do well when they play in our area. Were they in district with the New Caney teams, Huntsville, etc., might be a different story.

I don't consider Central a dark horse...they just re-loaded.

Watch Lumberton, they were scrappy last year......my pick.

Top 4 in 20-4A: Vidor, Ned, PNG and Central based mostly on 80% coaching and about 20% talent.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo