2A Newton is the HEAVY favorite this year.

Guest ECBucFan

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1253019" timestamp="1346126439"]
Mr. Buddy...i want a +100 on karma after i prove you all wrong!  8)
[/quote]

What way are YOU going to prove us all wrong?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="CHILLTIME4ME" post="1252976" timestamp="1346120897"]
ya forgetting bout Newton who has the most district titles by far and is fissing to put up bookoos of points this year and the fight between ya is for second gl with that. 3 state titles fissing to be 4 better watch talking smack ya gonna get the eagles really fired up ya dont need that. All i can sya is ya better get some good long practices in and better play your best game of ya lives  im talking to both teams all teams Predict Newton 52-13 over kirbyville. Newton 48-20 might score lil more gl to ya though highscholl football is great lol
[/quote]

DO HUH! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Somebody need to get hooked on fonics! ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Guest EagleFan01
[quote name="CHILLTIME4ME" post="1252976" timestamp="1346120897"]
ya forgetting bout Newton who has the most district titles by far and is fissing to put up bookoos of points this year and the fight between ya is for second gl with that. 3 state titles fissing to be 4 better watch talking smack ya gonna get the eagles really fired up ya dont need that. All i can sya is ya better get some good long practices in and better play your best game of ya lives  im talking to both teams all teams Predict Newton 52-13 over kirbyville. Newton 48-20 might score lil more gl to ya though highscholl football is great lol
[/quote]

Come on Really???? Please tell me your not from Newton you need to go back to school and take english again. Making all Newton Folks look really bad with your uneducated writing... Writing like you talk thats unreal. This is what is wrong with america these days.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="EagleFan01" post="1253190" timestamp="1346169408"]
[quote author=CHILLTIME4ME link=topic=102033.msg1252976#msg1252976 date=1346120897]
[/quote]

Come on Really???? Please tell me your not from Newton you need to go back to school and take english again. Making all Newton Folks look really bad with your uneducated writing... Writing like you talk thats unreal. This is what is wrong with america these days.
[/quote]

No, that's not quite right.  One should write like he talks.  That's a pure form of communication.  In this misguided fan's case - he just needs to learn to TALK better. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4