Central @ PAM Predictions

[quote name="ThaGhost(P.A. ALL DAY)" post="1254717" timestamp="1346345913"]
[quote author=uandme08 link=topic=102188.msg1254628#msg1254628 date=1346339979]
Soooooooo disappointed! I was thinking this game was Saturday and that I was going to be able to witness it for myself...
[/quote]

Don't worry bro, the excitement will in town next Saturday. You can witness it then..... ;D
[/quote]
We'll just have to see about that  ;)

[quote name="SFA85" post="1254907" timestamp="1346359425"]
Soulja my friend, it's gonna get ugly.  Xbox Kenny moving Romar to the 3 and [b]I forget the other kid coming back playing the 1/Shading the Center[/b], no inside run game for the Jags plus up the middle pressure on Mitchell, who will try to win it alone.....
[/quote]

#91 Walter Oliver

[quote name="SFA85" post="1254907" timestamp="1346359425"]
Soulja my friend, it's gonna get ugly.  Xbox Kenny moving Romar to the 3 and I forget the other kid coming back playing the 1/Shading the Center, no inside run game for the Jags plus up the middle pressure on Mitchell, who will try to win it alone.....
[/quote]Let's see if our coaches have done their homework and are prepared.  ( What the heck am I saying?  Our coaching actually gameplanning?  ::) ::) )

If Bozer has the Oline, then okay.  But I think PAM's DB's and Dline will shine and create short fields and turnovers that the Jags can't overcome.  I just want Central to show up for 204A.  No shame in losing to PAM.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goslin
    Newest Member
    Goslin