Livingston Collins injured

liltex

[quote name="liltex" post="1258629" timestamp="1346562164"]
PM by Trocket -C.Collins on crutches temp.injured in the 3rd qtr vs College Park.May be ready by the Silsbee game.Wishing for a speedy recovery for a very talented ind.w/great future ahead.My thoughts are w/him and his teamates.
[/quote]

Hoping he gets well soon. (but wouldn't hurt my feelings if he was to wait till after the Lions play Silsbee to get back on the field ;))

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1258640" timestamp="1346562718"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=102459.msg1258629#msg1258629 date=1346562164]
PM by Trocket -C.Collins on crutches temp.injured in the 3rd qtr vs College Park.May be ready by the Silsbee game.Wishing for a speedy recovery for a very talented ind.w/great future ahead.My thoughts are w/him and his teamates.
[/quote]

Hoping he gets well soon. (but wouldn't hurt my feelings if he was to wait till after the Lions play Silsbee to get back on the field ;))
[/quote]That could happen, it would be good for the team as a whole as well as for him. I could see them using preseason to prepare for district. Whenever he comes back he'll be 100 percent or they won't allow him to comeback.. 

[quote name="jayhawk" post="1259249" timestamp="1346640886"]
Hate to hear the news about Collins I was looking foreward to see him play against the Bronco's. Our #1 RB will be out until district also I think this game will be a good test for both teams !
[/quote]Yea wanted to see that Rb of yours but I'll be coming to some of your district games to see him. I think this game will still be exciting for both sides.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Goslin
    Newest Member
    Goslin