Vidor @ Clear Brook predictions

dustoff03

Who wins it?  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins it?

• Vidor
    • Clear Brook

[quote name="robanadana" post="1269811" timestamp="1347595537"]
Cross the Kemah bridge going south, turn right on Marina Blvd ( I believe it's the first light after the bridge). It goes right by the stadium. Take the Grand Parkway around Baytown to 146...you'll save time. The Grand Parkway is just the other side of the Old and Lost river @ Barbie's Hill.
[/quote]
The Grand Parkway is EZTAG only.......no cash.......146 may be the best bet

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="robanadana" post="1269811" timestamp="1347595537"]
Cross the Kemah bridge going south, turn right on Marina Blvd ( I believe it's the first light after the bridge). It goes right by the stadium. Take the Grand Parkway around Baytown to 146...you'll save time. The Grand Parkway is just the other side of the Old and Lost river @ Barbie's Hill.
[/quote]
also known as hwy 99 and it is a toll road. luckily i have an eztag.

[quote name="Eagle11" post="1269892" timestamp="1347626611"]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=102784.msg1269811#msg1269811 date=1347595537]
[/quote]
The Grand Parkway is EZTAG only.......no cash.......146 may be the best bet
[/quote]
i believe you can go down it regardless. thought i read they would bill you based on plate #. no fine, just a bill to pay the toll.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4