• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bigdog" post="1267022" timestamp="1347322687"]
[quote author=BigRed42 link=topic=102902.msg1266913#msg1266913 date=1347315656]
Man, Vidor still not getting any love. I guess it's cause the caliber of their opponents thus far, but still...
[/quote]

They couldn't keep hitting the "vote" button on the website.
[/quote] Ouch!  :D

Man, Vidor still not getting any love. I guess it's cause the caliber of their opponents thus far, but still...
[/quote]

[/quote]LOL!!!!!  ;) ;) ;)

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hey bigdod pile let me ask you a question, who the heck voted for you to Moderate......why don't you moderate instead of using  2nd grade humor to make fun of people ...u like to stir dog **** don't ya. You and others like you have issues....grow up man

** If a moderator changes your post keep it that way. ****

[quote name="incognito" post="1266932" timestamp="1347316930"]
Polls are nothing other than glorified FaceBook like buttons. ;)
[/quote]

Kind of like you making this statement??  Believe me, unlike vidor posters, we are concerned about winning District, and then going to state, not polls or demanding "respect".  See my signature line.

[quote name="bigdog" post="1267043" timestamp="1347325393"]
Just responding to the comments by all of the vidor and dayton posters that keep piling on and [b]trying to reduce Nederland's accomplishments[/b] because they have inferiority complexes.  By the way,  do not curse on this board.  1st warning.  :)
[/quote]

BTW....I did not attempt to reduce Nederland's accomplishments.....I did address your post putting Vidor down this thread wasn't even about Vidor until a poster made a statement about Vidor.......give me break get your facts straight.

[quote name="bigdog" post="1267050" timestamp="1347325847"]
[quote author=incognito link=topic=102902.msg1266932#msg1266932 date=1347316930]
[b]Polls are nothing other than glorified FaceBook like buttons[/b]. ;)
[/quote]

Kind of like you making this statement??  Believe me, unlike vidor posters, we are concerned about winning District, and then going to state, not polls or demanding "respect".  See my signature line.
[/quote]

Yea I fell that way about most polls..... :o

My comment was in response to the crowing about how a vidor player made the BE player of the week again and how Nederlands' voters just couldn't keep up.  Once again , as has been the case all year, vidor demanding respect instead of earning it. ( not that the player didn't deserve it, but not the point.)

[quote name="bigdog" post="1267061" timestamp="1347326384"]
My comment was in response to the crowing about how a vidor player made the BE player of the week again and how Nederlands' voters just couldn't keep up.  Once again , as has been the case all year, vidor demanding respect instead of earning it. ( not that the player didn't deserve it, but not the point.)
[/quote]
exactly who from Vidor came on here and demanded respect?

[quote name="bigdog" post="1267061" timestamp="1347326384"]
[/quote]
Dude you take stuff too seriously. I was joking. Learn to take a joke man.

Mods these days.

smh...

[quote name="bigdog" post="1267067" timestamp="1347326753"]
[b]I'm not going to go back through all of the posts from the last 3 months or so because there is none.[/b].  All of the whining about lack of respect, and lack of rankings whether it is in local polls or state polls has been going on for months.
[/quote]
There i fixed it for ya bigdog.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Zachary Latham
    Newest Member
    Zachary Latham