HAMBURGER DEPOT/SETXsports WEEKLY HS PREVIEW SHOW/TONIGHT 6PM!!!

AggiesAreWe

It's Week 3 of the Hamburger Depot/SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show, LIVE TONIGHT from 6pm-8pm at Hamburger Depot, 790 Neches St., downtown Beaumont!! Come join Mike Sanchez (AAW), Robert Sells (BmtSoulja) and Aaron Tippen (rykerx) for some great food and fun as we review week 2 action, talk about SETXsports rankings, announce the offensive and defensive players of week, preview week 3's games, and then in our last segment, discuss your questions and comments that you post here on this thread.

Show will start at 6pm till 8pm. Come out and join us for some great high school football talk!!

If not, just click the link provided to listen in LIVE:

http://legacysportsnetwork.com/Audio/2012-2013/Football/SETX/preview.htm

Hamburger Depot/SETXsports Weekly HS Preview Show, LIVE TONIGHT here at SETXsports.com

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

West Sabine/Teneha game predictions,should be a great match-up.There is a several teams out there that have turned things around this yr.from the past w/some several coaching changes.Shout out to Kountze,Warren,HJ,Tarkington,West Sabine in sm schools,sorry if I left someone out.Good job fellas,coaches ;)

I'm gonna make the pic-ems interesting.Top 3 % leaders @ the time of the last HS Preview Show will be able to come to the show and pick up your prize #1 #2 #3 poster=1 doz new Titleist golf balls ea-my treat for playing.In the event of a tie=equally divided.Prize delivered tonight-thanks for making Setx the best Liltex 8)PS Got the golf balls @Ant Mound so if they don't make it thru 1 round I'm not liable to re-place ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1275519" timestamp="1348011681"]
Vidor's defense has gotten off to a better start than last year. Is that because they are better than last years defense or is it because of the caliber of the teams that they have played so far?
[/quote]

Experience and a year's worth of hard work and growth!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    janaxad4
    Newest Member
    janaxad4