West Texas Ball: Throckmorton vs Windthorst Oct 5th 6-man vs 11-man

I think Windthorst takes this comfortably. Throckmorton should win the 6-man half because of experience and concept but I don't think it'll be that big of a scoring difference. Windthorst has the athletes to play 6-man, including WR/DB types. Now on the 11 man game, Windy will dominate and I don't think Throckmorton will even score. Too many aspects of the 11man game that those kids aren't familiar with. Either way, should be interesting and alot of fun!!

[quote name="HDBobcats9" post="1286393" timestamp="1348942653"]
I think Windthorst takes this comfortably. Throckmorton should win the 6-man half because of experience and concept but I don't think it'll be that big of a scoring difference. Windthorst has the athletes to play 6-man, including WR/DB types. Now on the 11 man game, Windy will dominate and I don't think Throckmorton will even score. Too many aspects of the 11man game that those kids aren't familiar with. Either way, should be interesting and alot of fun!!
[/quote] Gonna be real interesting cause the field is smaller for 6-man. Greyhounds will be tired once they have to cover more space in the 2nd half..*advantage Windthorst* IMO. I wish this was a Saturday game and was televised.

[quote name="HDBobcats9" post="1286393" timestamp="1348942653"]
[/quote]

I don't know.  Those 6 man teams can throw the ball around.  They may some success on the 11 man side.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Split Down The Bayou
    Newest Member
    Split Down The Bayou