19-4a head to head top 5!!!

Guest Dazed and confused

[quote name="Dazed and confused" post="1308104" timestamp="1351017154"]
JOHN it is not confused it is math so far if you look at head to head of all the teams not just Dayton(tunnell vision) you will see it is very close to being dead on.  and when Daytons open week is here and SC, BH, Crosby and K Park are still playing you will see how close the #'s are going into week 10.  All's you see is the SC + 36 they have one less game when you put Daytons #'s from Porter in and Sc's Porter game and there BH game in they will be very close.
[/quote]So why did we beat crosby by 24 pts. and kp by 22 pts.?

Guest Dazed and confused
OK that is all the head to head games up to now at the time of the game dayton by 21 over crosby and 24 over k.park.  so the numbers now show the good teams are getting better and the others are going down.  And after the 9th game SC will have 2 more  games and things will look close.

[quote name="Eazy" post="1309053" timestamp="1351133023"]
I don't quite understand the analysis.  [b]I think Humble, Porter, and New Caney should be removed from the equations as those games will always be name the score kind of games and can't be considered as competition. [/b] [/quote]Sad but true.  So much for the wishful thinking over the summer of 7 talented teams fight for 4 playoff spots. :'(

Guest Dazed and confused
New #'s
Dayton to SC - 14  (without BH game)
SC to Dayton + 14
        BH + 23
BH to SC - 23
        NC  + a lot
Crosby to Humble +++++++
              Porter  +++++++++++
So I see it like this
1 SC
2 Dayton