what a year in football

Was it just me or was this year was like the year of surprises? whew, i think i caught several little heart attacks this year, lots of beer, lots of sweat man. What a fun year, its definitely in my top 5. here is my top 5 actually w/ the main highlight of the year.

5. 2002------Lufkin got robbed in Waco

4. 1993------Lewisville vs Aldine Macarthur in the Dome. that was a show.

3. 2006------PAM is back in the playoffs after an amazing 2 day game with Humble/Gilmer loses first round followed by RR's upset over Lufkin.

2. 2003------I got to Wichita Falls that year, not much was expected from Rider that year, but i told folks look out, sure enough in the best game i ever saw in North Texas Rider knocks out cross town rival Old High. and North Crowley won state, i was at that semi-final game at TS.

1. 2001-------Lufkin vs Trinity----classic! need i say more? and then the next week Lufkin comes back versus WHS and takes State.

another that was good was the battle in tyler---lee vs cujo in 2001

as soon as me Reggie and the rest of the team (lufkin) walked in the stadium on Lee's side we got booed...lol  both sides man, it was hilarious. close game also lee won and knocked cujo out the playoffs. that year before CUJO was playing in the state title game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo