**POST SCORES & UPDATES OF TONIGHT'S GAMES**

[quote name="KingJames123" post="1330307" timestamp="1352914007"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=106237.msg1330296#msg1330296 date=1352913356]
Still needing scores from these 5 games:

La Porte at Angleton
Barbers Hill at Willis
Cleveland at Dickinson
Anahuac at Kirbyville
Shelbyville at Brookeland
[/quote]
Anahuac and kirbyville was canceled
[/quote]

Thanks

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1330435" timestamp="1352921659"]
And Westbrook vs Westbury Christian / I know WB beat WBC.

WBC had played Yates the night before. How did WBC look? But I'm glad a S.E.Texas team beat them.
[/quote]

And stayed right with Yates through most of 3 quarters.  WBC has size about like our local 3A teams and aren't near as fast as one will be.

[quote name="ST413" post="1330461" timestamp="1352922869"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=106237.msg1330435#msg1330435 date=1352921659]
And Westbrook vs Westbury Christian / I know WB beat WBC.

WBC had played Yates the night before. How did WBC look? But I'm glad a S.E.Texas team beat them.
[/quote]

And stayed right with Yates through most of 3 quarters.  WBC has size about like our local 3A teams and aren't near as fast as one will be.
[/quote]I think Yates played down to their competition. I know several of those WBC boys. The thing with Yates is that I don't think they are a great offensive team. Their defense is their offense

[quote name="proudmom#32" post="1330979" timestamp="1352980769"]
What about Yates speed? Dove do you think they will be able to keep up with Silsbee's speed?
[/quote] Hmmm! Maybe the question should be can Silsbee keep up with Yate's speed. Yates willl let you score. They want to wear you down by the 4th qtr.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1331038" timestamp="1352988548"]
[quote author=proudmom#32 link=topic=106237.msg1330979#msg1330979 date=1352980769]
What about Yates speed? Dove do you think they will be able to keep up with Silsbee's speed?
[/quote] Hmmm! Maybe the question should be can Silsbee keep up with Yate's speed. [b]Yates willl let you score.[/b] They want to wear you down by the 4th qtr.
[/quote]

Wait, first you stated that Yates defense was their offense. Now you are stating that Yates will let you score.

Make up your mind, Dove.  ;) ;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1331051" timestamp="1352989075"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=106237.msg1331038#msg1331038 date=1352988548]
[quote author=proudmom#32 link=topic=106237.msg1330979#msg1330979 date=1352980769]
[/quote] Hmmm! Maybe the question should be can Silsbee keep up with Yate's speed. [b]Yates willl let you score.[/b] They want to wear you down by the 4th qtr.
[/quote]

Wait, first you stated that Yates defense was their offense. Now you are stating that Yates will let you score.

Make up your mind, Dove.  ;) ;D
[/quote]No problem. (1)Yates scores off their press defense (i.e. steals, panic, etc:) (2) If when you break their press, you will have open shots- if your on, YATES IN TROUBLE. But Yates is trying to wear you down by the 4th qtr. They want you to run with them and shoot the ball. I had my best games against Yates back in my era.

From what I saw monday  Yates only went about 10 deep.  If w we play them I think we are just as fast as they are and just as deep.  I dont know if fatigue will factor in, but it could on either side. Wise didn't rotate his players in that first game like I have seen him do in the past.  It was more of a traditional rotation. There big advantage will be having 5 or 6 players 6'6 or so. I believe if the Tigers can play their best that night if it happens, then we have a chance. I an not sure Yates will face other teams that eill come at them just a hard and maybe r even faster than they come at you. Still the underdogs, yes, but there iis a chance.

[quote name="ST413" post="1331191" timestamp="1352996609"]
From what I saw monday  Yates only went about 10 deep.  If w we play them I think we are just as fast as they are and just as deep.  I dont know if fatigue will factor in, but it could on either side. Wise didn't rotate his players in that first game like I have seen him do in the past.  It was more of a traditional rotation. There big advantage will be having 5 or 6 players 6'6 or so. I believe if the Tigers can play their best that night if it happens, then we have a chance. I an not sure Yates will face other teams that eill come at them just a hard and maybe r even faster than they come at you. [b]Still the underdogs, yes, but there iis a chance.[/b]
[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX5jNnDMfxA

You act like I said we would win. Didnt say that at all just said there is a chance, and that it would take a real good game.  I didn't say it was a big chance or even a good one.  Heck I know as well as anybody that once again  the Tigers size makes them even more vulnerable on an offnight.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballerholic
    Newest Member
    Ballerholic