West Brook beats Central 66-59

[size=14pt]Edited from RcsSports (out of Houston):[/size]

The article go on to say Westbrook is proving to be much better than expected, " but I personally think it's more of the fact that something seriously is going on within the locker room walls of Beaumont Central HS." 

The article goes on to say no way does a team beat Yates  (w/o coaches)  and as soon as the season starts, they lose two games straight. Hmmm?

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1338594" timestamp="1353519291"]

The article go on to say Westbrook is proving to be much better than expected, " but I personally think it's more of the fact that something seriously is going on within the locker room walls of Beaumont Central HS." 

The article goes on to say no way does a team beat Yates  (w/o coaches)  and as soon as the season starts, they lose two games straight. Hmmm?
[/quote]

Dove- Does this mean you are rescinding your Austin predictions for Central?

[quote name="Stevenash" post="1338602" timestamp="1353521132"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=106598.msg1338594#msg1338594 date=1353519291]

[/quote]

Dove- Does this mean you are rescinding your Austin predictions for Central?
[/quote] Nope!

[quote name="Stevenash" post="1338686" timestamp="1353529204"]
So, in essence, you state in various posts that the players are in the wrong positions and the coaches have infrequent huddles with players not involved and they start out 0-2 but you still expect them to be in Austin?  Please elaborate, oh wise one.
[/quote]

1-2. Central beat WO-S

[quote name="Stevenash" post="1338686" timestamp="1353529204"]
So, in essence, you state in various posts that the players are in the wrong positions and the coaches have infrequent huddles with players not involved and they start out 0-2 but you still expect them to be in Austin?  Please elaborate, oh wise one.
[/quote]

I will answer that question for Dove.. The guy who is "coaching" Central will be out of job soon..

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1338700" timestamp="1353530915"]
I don't think its the coach at Central as people try and make it out to be.  :-X Is he perfect ? Nope! Wasn't he coach of the year last year? Winning eases the tension. Lets just say some people  ran to Central chasing somebody's else dream, and not their own. :-X :-X
[/quote]

then why is this "Austin Bound" team not performing very well so far?

After all, the speed of the boss is the speed of the gang.

[quote name="Stevenash" post="1338703" timestamp="1353531105"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=106598.msg1338700#msg1338700 date=1353530915]
I don't think its the coach at Central as people try and make it out to be.  :-X Is he perfect ? Nope! Wasn't he coach of the year last year? Winning eases the tension. Lets just say some people  ran to Central chasing somebody's else dream, and not their own. :-X :-X
[/quote]

then why is this "Austin Bound" team not performing very well so far?

After all, the speed of the boss is the speed of the gang.
[/quote]Still early! Rough edges to figure out. They will be fine.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballerholic
    Newest Member
    Ballerholic