WH at HD predictions ?

WHFAN

I'll go with WHover HD and the officials.  Look what happened to Liberty when they played in HD, and then look at how bad Liberty beat HD at a neutral site.  I think WH is good enough to overcome poor officiating.  I hope it is a fair contest for the Kids sake.

WHY IS IT BECAAUSE SOMEONE SAYS THE OFFICALS WERE BAD AND U BELEIVE THEM IT CANT BE THE BOYS MAY HAVE A BAD GAME. YES WH IS THAT GOOD I HAVE A NEPHEW WHO STARTS FOR THEM, I TOLD HIM IF THE RIGHT HD TEAM SHOWS UP IT WILL EITHER BE A GOOD CLOSE GAME OR A BLOW OUT AND HD WILL NOT LIKE THAT BUT IF U LOOK AT THE AGE OF THE TEAMS THAT TELLS THE STORY. AS FOR TOP 7 PLAYERS HD HAS 1 SR. , 2 JR. , 4 SOPH. AND I AGREE THEY NEED TO GET IT TOGETHER! BUT UNLIKE SAID TO THEM THEY ARE NOT THE WORST TEAM IN DISRICT OR STATE,THANK YOU.  DONT WANT TO SAY MY PREDICTION LOL

WH is loaded with very good and focused seniors.  And by all accounts they should win.  This is their year to shine.  HD has 1 senior 2 juniors and 5 sophomores.  Their year to shine is soon approaching.  But as in football there is a rivalry between the two and WH is undefeated playing HD at home.  HD and WH both struggled during the break looking at the scores.  But SENIORS have the ability to step up in big games.  Question is will the pressure of the rivalry and a perfect season be a factor.  It should be a good game if HD will show up and play.  If they play like they did in the BC tourny it will get ugly.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    PressBox Stats
    Newest Member
    PressBox Stats