*Beaumont West Brook at Beaumont Central Updates*/Central wins 65-57

[quote name="Honest Abe" post="1355424" timestamp="1355590078"]
Closer than I expected, but then read in the article about the FTs. Fortunately, for Central, they had a big lead while missing them. I doubt that is normal for them.
[/quote] Unfortunately, Abe, that's the norm.  We build up a good lead and go through spurts we're we get to the free throw line and shoot horrible.  You better believe we have players that the opposition will have no choice but to foul, so, needless to say, we'll live or die from the free throw line.  Hit these and these games can be a lot easier.  A lot of this have to do with youth since the kid getting to  the free throw line the most just so happens to be the starting freshman.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1355444" timestamp="1355597901"]
Just for the record, West Brook has an excellent trip in Hadnot, Zeno, and Green, and their just juniors!  If the West Brook coach can get these young men together, they have the talent to perhaps knock off Memorial, Channelview, or North Shore on any given night.
[/quote] Not North Shore- And you know this  ;)

Guest BmtTopFlight2017
WB started off the season playing EXCELLENT TEAM BALL..as of lately tho..theyve seemed to run into a brick wall..players taking ill advised shots..not playing hard on defense..overlooking their teammates..etc etc..and im positivethat some players have been drinking the hype juice..cant win games by yourself so TEAM ball is mandatory..sometimes you have to sacrifice your personal gaind for the betterment of the team..and as it pains me to say this  ;D.. Central doesnt care who scores or who does what..i can appreciate the way they play hardddddddd..no possessions off..

[quote name="TopFlight" post="1355699" timestamp="1355680109"]
WB started off the season playing EXCELLENT TEAM BALL..as of lately tho..theyve seemed to run into a brick wall..players taking ill advised shots..not playing hard on defense..overlooking their teammates..etc etc..and im positivethat some players have been drinking the hype juice..cant win games by yourself so TEAM ball is mandatory..sometimes you have to sacrifice your personal gaind for the betterment of the team..and as it pains me to say this  ;D.. Central doesnt care who scores or who does what..i can appreciate the way they play hardddddddd..no possessions off..
[/quote]
8)

[quote name="TopFlight" post="1355699" timestamp="1355680109"]
[/quote]
Comes down to coaching  :(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballerholic
    Newest Member
    Ballerholic