Ned at Vidor predictions

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1356095" timestamp="1355765861"]
I cannot believe you had the audacity to ask the prediction between Nederland and Vidor. ::) Vidor fans should be in a uproar and come out and support their team against *da[size=8pt] Dogs[/size]*

It sounds like maybe Nederland is thinking a[size=18pt] blowOut[/size]
[/quote]A short 2 years ago, we opened district at Vidor. We were lucky to bring home the W. their gym was packed, and they have us everything we wanted. Just don't want our kids to get complacent.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1356145" timestamp="1355776345"]
Everyone outside vidor thinks this should be a blowout. And that only plays to our advantage.

That's all I'm saying.......  ;D
[/quote]Thats what I'm saying mytwocents. Don't let Nederland come to your house and disrespect it!!!  ;D

[quote name="Honest Abe" post="1356125" timestamp="1355772316"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=107544.msg1356095#msg1356095 date=1355765861]
I cannot believe you had the audacity to ask the prediction between Nederland and Vidor. ::) Vidor fans should be in a uproar and come out and support their team against *da[size=8pt] Dogs[/size]*

[/quote]A short 2 years ago, we opened district at Vidor. We were lucky to bring home the W. their gym was packed, and they have us everything we wanted. Just don't want our kids to get complacent.
[/quote][s]twochainz[/s]..err twocents, don't fall for it. They think they got this game all sewn up.

Sorry, This won't even be close. Ned by as many as they want. The better question might be - how long will the starters play? I see this as a game to get some experience for the bench. No disrespect to the Vidor fans, but you aren't in the same league as Ned in BB this year. Although I haven't even seen you play I feel quite comfortable making that statement. Since this is a prediction forum I will say Ned by 25 -30. 

Actually, we're all just guessing. However, some on here sound more convincing than others and I'm not necessarily speaking of myself. I am, however; willing to make a prediction, while others, on here, will only say -- it depends on which team shows up. I am glad you at least went out on a limb.    ;D

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1356095" timestamp="1355765861"]

[/quote]

smh...  ::) posts go up before games every week asking predictions, but Nederland can't? ...whatever

Nederland will get the win in this matchup

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballerholic
    Newest Member
    Ballerholic