*Beaumont Central at Vidor Updates*/Central wins 73-53

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    NDN1982
    Newest Member
    NDN1982

• Thanks, but I don’t need to be insulted. I have never been on X, thanks again. It’s a political ploy to accuse people of things when they know nothing more than you do. Post it on the internet and maybe someone will believe it. I know MTG takes things too far, but it’s political for sure. No one can generate a hurricane or steer it. Sometimes, for political purposes, one must risk being silly or even stupid to garner attention for other factors to be brought to light. Being stupid has sure worked for heels up Kamala, Maxine Watters, and barmaid AOC. As for as “controlling the weather”, cloud seeding has been a practice for decades. It is meant to affect the eye wall and somehow weaken the wind strength of the hurricane. I don’t think it has been very effective but it hasn’t stopped man from thinking it can be controlled. Here’s the big question….if man cannot “control” the weather, then what is the Paris Climate accord about? I’ll tell you. It’s about reducing CO2 emissions to lower the earth’s global temp by a degree or two. Now, there is a natural pattern that occurs in the Pacific ocean called El Niño and La Niña. The temp of the ocean greatly affects the “weather”. So, man does think he can control the weather, so how loony is that.  The Paris Accord is nothing more than a money grab and global governing. I’m sure you’re all for that….carrying your little sign and worshipping Greta. See how that feels?
    • WOS, but their D line had better be on their toes.  
    • I’d like to see it. Does it include R&D costs? It’s a lot easier to build stuff for which someone else pioneered and developed the technology.
    • It’s been widely reported unless all you watch are the Trump propaganda outlets. This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up Look it up on X if you don’t trust the source.
    • so you think the same score they have? or even better a 24-0  shut out?  keep in mind they had us losing to the Silver&Blue last week 44-17.  just saying......
  • Topics