#3 Miami in trouble in Clemson!

even in a sluggish game they got that win

of course phatmack dont agree that the canes are good ::)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1375379" timestamp="1361149109"]
Now are they #1 or #2?
[/quote] hmmm they will probably be #2 behind Indiana.

Canes finally go down 80-65 at Wake Forest after a 14-game winning streak. In a way, I'm kind of glad it happened, and on the road. The tension had to be building with these guys and now a loss will get the pressure off and they can maybe mentally relax a bit again. The last four games have been tough game and I believe this will help the team in the long run. 

A school just rushed the floor after beating the Canes. Nuff said.

[quote name="king" post="1378652" timestamp="1361650453"]
Canes finally go down 80-65 at Wake Forest after a 14-game winning streak. In a way, I'm kind of glad it happened, and on the road. The tension had to be building with these guys and now a loss will get the pressure off and they can maybe mentally relax a bit again. The last four games have been tough game and I believe this will help the team in the long run.

A school just rushed the floor after beating the Canes. Nuff said.
[/quote]

I agree.  A loss is good at this point.  Gives the coaches a little something to gripe about and keeps the players heads from getting to big. 

This years tourney is going to be pretty wild.  I would say that there are 20-25 teams in the country that could get hot and win it all and some of them may not even make the tournament.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Vidorqbdad
    Newest Member
    Vidorqbdad