*Beaumont Ozen vs. Crosby Updates*/Crosby wins 53-50!

Ozensfinest, I  want to be in your  corner ,but the things you say are just downright funny.  I'm a Jag fan and you're an Ozen fan, but you tear the head man down EVERY chance you get.  You do this and the man consistently makes the playoffs with YOUR team and went the farthest in the playoffs last year and wasn't too shabby this year, but all you want to do is spew the negative side.  You know, saying that Crosby was garbage...  Downplaying playing Yates tough this year.  Saying that the district is weak...  Stuff like that.  ...and it's ironic that you ONLY appear after an Ozen or 20-4a loss.  You truely are bitter for some reason, man.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1380789" timestamp="1362016928"]
Ozensfinest, I  want to be in your  corner ,but the things you say are just downright funny.  I'm a Jag fan and you're an Ozen fan, but you tear the head man down EVERY chance you get.  You do this and the man consistently makes the playoffs with YOUR team and went the farthest in the playoffs last year and wasn't too shabby this year, but all you want to do is spew the negative side.  You know, saying that Crosby was garbage...  Downplaying playing Yates tough this year.  Saying that the district is weak...  Stuff like that.  ...and it's ironic that you ONLY appear after an Ozen or 20-4a loss.  You truely are bitter for some reason, man.
[/quote] ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1380789" timestamp="1362016928"]
[/quote]Bitter about what? I'm bitter because I want to see my school reach its full potential year in and year out? Maybe you want Ozen to have a coach thats underachieving because you want central to keep winning.

[quote name="ozensfinest" post="1380815" timestamp="1362021361"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=109817.msg1380789#msg1380789 date=1362016928]
[/quote]Bitter about what? I'm bitter because I want to see my school reach its full potential year in and year out? [b]Maybe you want Ozen to have a coach thats underachieving because you want central to keep winning.[/b]
[/quote]    You couldn't be any farther from the truth.  I actually want the best for Ozen.  IMO, Ozen and Central, IMO, should be  running this area in football and basketball.  I hope that it happens one day.  So, in the meanwhile, I'll root my Jags on the best I can, then other Beaumont teams (if you didn't know, that includes Ozen), and 20-4a (in that order).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballerholic
    Newest Member
    Ballerholic