Jump to content

Tiger33

Members
  • Posts

    7,998
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    14

Everything posted by Tiger33

  1. It wont be that close.
  2. I still feel young🤷🏻‍♂️. Png also was good in the 90’s
  3. Not today. Silsbee coaches have done a good job preparing the kids. The conditioning needs to get better
  4. He got after them
  5. Nederland had a jr high coach that would yell at kids the whole game. You heard him loud and clear from the other sideline
  6. Wow. Neuman was there when I played Nederland. The oline play was very good.
  7. Serious question what happen to Nederland football? I played them in the 90’s and its day and night from those days.
  8. Watch that damn draw lol
  9. Conditioning is going to be key to finish the game for Silsbee
  10. 4th and 9 i was thinking pass lol.
  11. I thought you could throw it out back of the endzone
  12. Well they hired a guy that runs the slot t. Did they actually try to hire a coach from somewhere else? Since matthews left Vidor has dropped down imo.
  13. I was shocked. Lol. Come on Vidor!!! Run the damn Slot T right
  14. They throwing the ball?
  15. Woohoo we are going to win one boys!!
  16. Poor tackling on Silsbee. Gotta keep him contained
  17. Im with you . Go Tigers tho
  18. Well im hoping he’s talking about Setx Oliers. Bmt little league is okay. My kid team beat united when he was with Silsbee. As of Stjfl Port Arthur is usually always good.
  19. Well lumberton running back played for Setx Oliers out of Beaumont. Im sure he was playing against his old teammates. If im not mistaken they even won a superbowl
  20. Give me Vega by 21
  21. More like they drink the full bottle
  22. I was really just speaking in general. Not poking at LCM. Alot of schools have nice facilities but not all of them are state contenders
  23. I agree BC has a weak schedule. After seeing vidor and BC. I would probably give the nod to LCM for the number 1 spot in district. Vidor and BC will be in a dogfight for 2. But i feel like Vidor would win it.
×
×
  • Create New...