Jump to content

AggiesAreWe

SETXsports Director/Manager
  • Posts

    93,782
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    750

Everything posted by AggiesAreWe

  1. I agree. But I will not post game info that is speculated. Only set playoff match ups.
  2. How can that game be scheduled if Furr were to make the playoffs? That would send Washington to D2.
  3. The question is, does he want the job? Some have said he doesn't want the head ache.
  4. Key words "used to be". I guarantee FB Travis job pays more than Jasper. As for being forced out? I don't think so but there are some powers in Jasper who aren't happy with how the athletic program had fallen so hard. Him living in an apartment and wife staying in their home in Manvel tells me he was in Jasper only temporarily.
  5. 6A D2 Region III Summer Creek vs. Clear Brook Tuesday, Feb. 24 7pm La Porte HS
  6. 2A D2 Region IV Big Sandy vs. Burton Tuesday, Feb. 24 6pm West Fork HS, New Caney
  7. 2A D1 Region IV West Hardin vs. Hearne Tuesday, Feb. 24 7:30pm Willis HS
  8. 2A D1 Region IV Sabine Pass vs. Snook Tuesday, Feb. 24 6pm Porter HS, New Caney
  9. 2A D2 Region III Chireno vs. Gary Tuesday, Feb. 24 6pm Central Heights HS, Nacogdoches
  10. His wife was still living and working in that area. They never sold their house in Manvel. Crumedy was living in an apartment in Jasper and both were traveling back and forth. FB Travis went 8-3 last year, finishing 2nd in district. Jasper was 2-8 this past season, missing the playoffs for first time in 15 years, 6-15 the last two seasons.
  11. Been sitting on this info for over a week now. Good luck to Coach Crumedy. I have heard that Malcom Bronson will get serious consideration for this job.
  12. I am sitting on some info. Waiting until it is made public.
  13. 3A D! Region III Diboll vs. Orangefield Tuesday, Feb. 24 7pm Tarkington HS
  14. 4A D1 Region III Vidor vs. Bullard Monday, Feb. 23 7pm Broaddus HS
  15. 3A D1 Region III Trinity vs. Van Vleck Tuesday, Feb. 24 7:30pm Waller HS
×
×
  • Create New...