-
Posts
93,840 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
751
Everything posted by AggiesAreWe
-
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
AggiesAreWe replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
If Javier (who got the start tonight) can do well the remaining of the season, then this can be a good trade. -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
AggiesAreWe replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
He definitely was struggling of late but I think his injury (which is why he is currently on IL) played a part in his struggle. He struggled with control the last few starts but still had better ERA than several on the staff. At best I think this was a push. I just think we needed an arm more than we needed a bat. -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
AggiesAreWe replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
Arrighetti was 7-5 with a 4.60 ERA and 1.34 WHIP. 87 K's, 50 BB in 88 innings pitched. Varsho is batting .243 with 7 HR and 26 RBI. OBP is .307, SLG .375, OPS .682 Math tells me we got the short end. -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
AggiesAreWe replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
Houston is 3rd in AL in runs scored but 12th in runs allowed. But we need a left handed batting OF and not better pitching? SMH -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
AggiesAreWe replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
Personally, I don't see Houston making any moves. -
He will be EC's QB.
-
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
AggiesAreWe replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
I agree. Only way Houston gets another arm for this season is to give up a player or two on the current big league roster. -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
AggiesAreWe replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
That's 6 consecutive wins and 11 of last 12. It's the first time Houston has been 3 games above .500 since April 4 when they were 6-3. I agree that Pena is the MVP of this series. I really would like to see another arm on the roster but doesn't look like it will happen. -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
AggiesAreWe replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
Great impersonation. I don't miss him. -
March 8,2026 — WTI Crude Hits $110. THANKS TRUMP
AggiesAreWe replied to HangPDFs's topic in Political Forum
My financial gain is because of investments I made many many years ago with some royalties I have from some property I own up around Cushing, Tx. Exxon and a couple other oil companies were part of my investment plan along with a few other stocks. I have taken some hits over the years but in the long term it has been very profitable. Being invested in oil company stocks you have to take the good with the bad. I am quite proud of the work I have done in my investing. -
March 8,2026 — WTI Crude Hits $110. THANKS TRUMP
AggiesAreWe replied to HangPDFs's topic in Political Forum
I agree. -
March 8,2026 — WTI Crude Hits $110. THANKS TRUMP
AggiesAreWe replied to HangPDFs's topic in Political Forum
This is what you posted: There are soldiers losing their lives over Exxon exploiting this crisis. That reads as though Exxon is causing the soldier's deaths. As if the war is being run by Exxon. Is that what you mean? I think you meant to say Exxon is exploiting this crisis while soldiers are losing their lives. That would make a little more sense. -
March 8,2026 — WTI Crude Hits $110. THANKS TRUMP
AggiesAreWe replied to HangPDFs's topic in Political Forum
Soldiers are losing lives because of Exxon? -
Correct
-
March 8,2026 — WTI Crude Hits $110. THANKS TRUMP
AggiesAreWe replied to HangPDFs's topic in Political Forum
I also tithe. So what you are saying is it's okay to reap benefits just don't celebrate it. Gotcha BTW, not one of those charities or the church asked how I was able to give the money. Helping to spread good will with my investment monies. That's all. -
March 8,2026 — WTI Crude Hits $110. THANKS TRUMP
AggiesAreWe replied to HangPDFs's topic in Political Forum
I was answering your questions that you directed to me. Not concerned if you believe them or not. I am happy that I can contribute to those charities. -
March 8,2026 — WTI Crude Hits $110. THANKS TRUMP
AggiesAreWe replied to HangPDFs's topic in Political Forum
Not all but about 80%. 20% finances my poker. Not really concerned what you believe. The govt. believes me. At least the IRS does. -
March 8,2026 — WTI Crude Hits $110. THANKS TRUMP
AggiesAreWe replied to HangPDFs's topic in Political Forum
Wounded Warrior Project Veterans From War American Cancer Society Shriners Hospital Christian Care Center -
March 8,2026 — WTI Crude Hits $110. THANKS TRUMP
AggiesAreWe replied to HangPDFs's topic in Political Forum
The money made that is deposited I give to charity. -
March 8,2026 — WTI Crude Hits $110. THANKS TRUMP
AggiesAreWe replied to HangPDFs's topic in Political Forum
I give my profits to charity. -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
AggiesAreWe replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
5-4 win for Houston. Astros have now won 5 straight and 10 of last 11. Have 1 1/2 game division lead. Go for the sweep tomorrow. -
March 8,2026 — WTI Crude Hits $110. THANKS TRUMP
AggiesAreWe replied to HangPDFs's topic in Political Forum
YES!!!!!! My bank account appreciates Exxon so much. -
2026 AL West Division Champs Astros
AggiesAreWe replied to baddog's topic in Professional Sports- NFL, NBA, MLB, Etc
We don't need Springer. Need another arm or two. Astros are third in the AL in runs scored but are 12th in runs allowed. Pitching is what is needed. -
Pretty sure Dre'lon Miller of Silsbee, who was a 4-5 star out of high school, who just transferred to Baylor from Colorado, is not making $300-500 K at Baylor this season. Could be wrong. I can ask his father to be certain. Talk to him pretty regular.