Jump to content

Eagles12

Members
  • Posts

    230
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by Eagles12

  1. Think that hype died some vs Madisonville.
  2. Tarkington 35 Coldspring 14
  3. Liberty had multiple key guys out for that game though
  4. Where is Kirbyville in relation to these two teams?
  5. Seen both, these are both “ my teams” since we don’t have football, give me Tarkington by 14
  6. This is just beyond gross at this point.
  7. Tarkington 14 Trinity 42 2nd quarter
  8. Tarkington 14 Trinity 21 2nd quarter
  9. Hard to compare any of Tarkington athletics to last year, they will be better across the board this year just by moving down and playing more manageable schedules. Not sure if that is going to be actively better or worse than the last two years, but it will look better because of 3A. They were 4-6 both seasons in the last 3A realignment.
  10. Yes, top guard will be as well, they will be senior heavy.
  11. I wouldn’t call Trinity a sleeper, they are just good. Won 20 games last year and a playoff game and return everything.
  12. I mean this as a compliment not an insult, but I thought they won more than 4 state titles. Their peak was so good that it felt like so much more than 4.
  13. That they will be, it’s not Stan Howard but it’s close. Well in name at least, play style may be a little more like Bass
  14. I couldn’t tell you one thing about the guy, so I couldn’t tell you one way or the other about anything except that it’s been offered and accepted.
  15. It’s wildly being talked about on the prairie I’m sure you can find out before Monday.
  16. Hire made, job accepted, just waiting on Monday to be announced , but it’s done.
  17. That will be the latest you know, a lot of times stuff is announced before board approval.
  18. Last I heard there was a plan in place to start it and build it from the lower levels.
  19. So we’re judging coaches straight up on wins and losses, with no consideration of the jobs they have taken and what those jobs looked like before or after? Taylor took Liberty and Hardin to the third round. I am asking here because I don’t know, have either of those schools sniffed any level of success like that without him. Just seems real silly to look and wins and loses only with 0 context. Did they play a legit non district schedule or were they just trying to stack wins? Were they in an extremely tough district or did they get an easier draw? What is the history of the program before and after them?
  20. I’m an Onalaska guy, and worked with several Tark guys, since we don’t have a team ( yet) they have always been on of the teams I’ve followed. What does being serious look like to you that they aren’t doing?
  21. Well they have made the football playoffs 4 times in 70 years… 15 and 16 got in because of a 5 team district and had losing records both years… how much worse does it get if you try something new?
  22. Any live updates from the board meeting?
  23. Heard at church final two have been on campus and may or may not be at the board meeting tomorrow.
  24. Bolder move than they were ever going to be willing to make. Would have been a ton of questions about, what does this mean for football? Or what about football? Current admin was never going to be willing to stand up to that.
  25. My source says he heard secondhand from one of the candidates that they are down to 2. No internal candidates made the top 6. Wouldn’t give a name but an assistant From a successful 6a is all I could get.
×
×
  • Create New...