Jump to content

BBfan061

Members
  • Posts

    5,515
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by BBfan061

  1. Orangefield 15 Crockett 11 1:47 1st
  2. Orangefield 12 Crockett 7. 2:48 1st
  3. Orangefield 7 Crockett 0 4:57 1st
  4. Kountze 13 Aldine MacArthur 0 F
  5. LCM 4 Bellville 3 F
  6. I think it’s the Humble ISD tournament
  7. I won’t have full stats like AAW but I will have updates for this one
  8. Kountze 12 Channelview 2 F
  9. I’m actually gonna make both games of the doubleheader today. Looking forward to checking out Orangefield @Cu Chulainn
  10. Yup there is a reason they won state… brought the whole team back…
  11. Hitchcock 42 Anahuac 14 Half
  12. LCM 10 Danbury 4 F
  13. Kountze 8 Pasadena Memorial 3 F
  14. Good luck Anahuac….
  15. Silsbee 5 New Caney 10 F
  16. LCM 7 Sweeny 0 F
  17. Silsbee 3 Klein Forest 2 F
  18. Orangefield got any starters still playing basketball?
  19. Still debating on making this one… I know Kountze should win by 25-30 points… but this is about the closest drive I’ll have to watch them play.
  20. Postem here
  21. Postem here
  22. I agree… BC has a really good shot at beating them
  23. Lay a egg was a poor analogy… I was talking about them not playing good defense and regardless of the refs they were committing some dumb fouls IMO
  24. Oh I agree with what your referencing for sure
  25. Yeah it would’ve been…
×
×
  • Create New...