Jump to content

BBfan061

Members
  • Posts

    5,513
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    10

Everything posted by BBfan061

  1. Only common opponent between the two teams is 3A #2 Tatum… Westwood lost 72-77 to Tatum while Kountze has a 69-68 win over Tatum
  2. Pulled those from his basketball 247 recruiting page. He has several other football offers
  3. Looking at the bracket this would appear to be the only major hurdle (Ranking wise) between Kountze and possible state championship.. Should be a good one in Lufkin Tuesday night! Westwoods Kavian Bryant was phenomenal last year when these two teams played in the regional semi finals scoring 55 points in a OT loss to Kountze as a freshman. Now as a sophomore he has gathered offers from Texas, Texas Tech, Oklahoma State, Arizona State, and Cal… He is the real deal
  4. Franklin will be tough. Should be a good one
  5. Kountze 66 West 33 F
  6. Hitchcock 41 East Chambers 38 end 3
  7. Yeah the backups got plenty of minutes lol
  8. Kountze making their 3s tonight lol
  9. Kountze 35 East Bernard 4 End 1
  10. East Chambers Tournament Kountze 13 West Orange Stark 1 F Coldspring 0 Kountze 1 F
  11. West Of The Brazos Tournament Houston Heights 2 Bellville 10 F
  12. West Of The Brazos Tournament Bellville 4 Sweeny 8 F
  13. West Of The Brazos Tournament Bellville 13 Lamar Consolidated 5 F
  14. I think Jones goes off in this one and leads Silsbee to a W
  15. Yeah I hope so… would love for them to pull the upset
  16. I’m the opposite… Huntington is probably average at best this season no offense, But I don’t think it’s close (I hope EC wins btw)… It would take Hitchcock having a pretty off night and EC to shoot lights out for this game to go ECs way… Stranger things have happened though. Pulling for the Bucs!
  17. Gonna be a cold day for some Baseball
  18. So because he is from a town that traditionally isn’t good at basketball he can’t have an opinion on another teams playoff matchup? 🤣🤣
  19. Pulling for the Bucs… but I’ll take the Bulldogs by 19
  20. Thats a rough finish to the game
  21. Kountze 79 Keene 41 F
  22. I’ll try and find out.. I think most of the other teams points were from 3 lol
×
×
  • Create New...