Jump to content

bullets13

SETXsports Staff
  • Posts

    36,008
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    54

Everything posted by bullets13

  1. I hate that those 7 gifted points at the end of the 1st half are going to be the difference.
  2. Texas gets brutalized on an obvious call, okie lite takes advantage. Horns are in bad shape. Missing two starters in the secondary is killing them, and I didn’t feel good about this matchup anyway.
  3. From what I hear he was lazy at practice and is kind of a headcase. Hopefully a change of scenery does him well.
  4. Not that I’m aware of
  5. Shoulda just kept Dez. We’re in the same situation now with Cooper that we were with him (quality #1 receiver and a qb that can’t get him the ball), only now short a first round pick.
  6. Glad to see the horns turn it up on both sides of the ball before the half.
  7. I thought that was a clear incompletion. From the reverse view, 80% of the ball was on the ground. I don’t consider having a good hand cupped on the tip of the ball “control”.
  8. 6 weeks ago I woulda said Big Sam going into the locker room in the first quarter was probably a good thing, but he’s turned into a really good qb the last 4 games.
  9. Garrett shoulda had the balls to go for it.
  10. I’m hoping this is a win/win. Dallas either wins, or Houston puts another nail in Garrett’s coffin.
  11. I clearly don’t understand the catch rules anymore. That ball was more on the ground than in his hands, and wobbling around like a baby giraffe.
  12. Nah, that kick pulled it back from the brink.
  13. What a kick in that position!
  14. He’s gotta be shriveled up right now
  15. Horns are gonna screw around and lose this
  16. Massive drive for the horns to start the half!
  17. Getting on here to say the same. I’ll take it.
  18. I like Sam scrambling. The offense is stagnant when he’s constantly keeping the ball on handoff options. He’s done it a lot less this year, which helps.
  19. Big first downs on this drive
  20. How many open receivers has Sam missed today?
  21. Amazing. After the first two weeks, Texas looked horrible. Now they’re about to beat a second straight ranked opponent in a row, and looked good both weeks doing it.
×
×
  • Create New...