Jump to content

TxHoops

Members
  • Posts

    16,673
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    49

Everything posted by TxHoops

  1. 26-10 so far this quarter. That’s more like it. Now put the foot on the gas. Make that 30-10...
  2. I would ask to give the halftime speech but I am quite sure Coach Sigler is getting in some behinds right now.
  3. Mike knows the way to my heart is through my stomach....
  4. I’m going to fry something other than fish at Casa de Sanchez....
  5. Gonna need some updates my silsbee peeps.
  6. Boutte is absolutely one of the best.
  7. Somewhat of a brag for an aggy...
  8. The GOAT is currently coaching college basketball. The real actual Goat. If you can spell his name, he’s not the goat.
  9. No one. Aggy likes to make stuff up...
  10. I knew about it long before this post obviously and equally as obvious, I hate to see this. I won’t comment further about it other than to say I hope he lands on his feet and finds a better situation.
  11. No doubt. Foster is one of the best.
  12. You're right. I'm consistently trying to start those rumors...
  13. I was coming on this thread solely to say how close Bradyb was on his prediction. Channeling his inner AAW
  14. OF 52 BC 47 F Lathrop 16p,6r Catt 11p,3r,2b Waggoner 7p,6r,3a Williams 6p,5r Dubose 6p
  15. OF 32 BC 26 End 3
  16. I probably owe him one lol
×
×
  • Create New...