-
Posts
16,673 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
49
Everything posted by TxHoops
-
I suspect you are 100 percent correct š
-
Donāt feel bad. At least you didnāt have 3 million on the TCU money line. Then again if we had Mattress Mackās $ and system, we probably wouldnāt care either.
-
Absolutely. And you would be correct on the hoops. Especially college. I have loved it since I was a kid watching the Big East on ESPN when it was a fledgling network (Ewing, Mullin, etc.). Now it is heaven for us junkies.
-
Orangefield 48 East Chambers 62/FINAL
TxHoops replied to Bobcat1's topic in High School Boys Basketball
Absolutely. I would have him in the weight room as much or more as the hardwood. His dad isnāt a small guy - if he develops into Srās size, he will be fine. -
Iām with you. I would rather watch a MAC game on Tuesday night. Sports are the best form of reality tv.
-
Orangefield 48 East Chambers 62/FINAL
TxHoops replied to Bobcat1's topic in High School Boys Basketball
Kid can play. -
Orangefield 48 East Chambers 62/FINAL
TxHoops replied to Bobcat1's topic in High School Boys Basketball
And this is by no means a two man team. The bobcats are deep and also have their size back. As such, I will predict OF by 7 tonight. -
Orangefield 48 East Chambers 62/FINAL
TxHoops replied to Bobcat1's topic in High School Boys Basketball
I would agree with Charles that Pete is the best guard in the district and likely the best player. Although I do like the Connell kid from Buna a lot as well. And certainly that is an opinion and everybody is entitled to theirs and Iām sure a case could be made for another kid or two (I.e., from EC or Kountze). I also agree they Ghost is an exceptional freshman. My guess is heās trolling a bit calling him the greatest freshman of all time. -
Cmon Georgia. Your little brothers from that Tech school once led 63-0. After the first quarter. #CumberlandStillSucksWorseThanTCU
-
****AMBER ALERT**** Amber alert issued for TCU defense, last seen on 12/31/22 wearing white and purple. If youāve seen them, please escort them to 1001 Stadium Dr. Inglewood, CA. 90301
-
They are capable of putting some quality basketball teams together. They also added one my all time favorite players, Morris Udeze, from the transfer portal from Wichita State. Needless to say, he couldnāt be happier with his decision to go to Albuquerque.
-
Cover? He bet the money line.
-
Lamar just got screwed out of a win. At the 3:25ish mark, a SELA shoots about a 17 footer with both feet inside the line. The officials signal 3, both the Harold Mann and the ESPN broadcasts both marvel at the fact it was called a 2 but BOTH said something along the lines of, I guess we didnāt have a good view or what do I know. The clock counts it as a 2 so Iām guessing the LU staff would have thought it was scored correctly. Fast forward to the 2:39 mark in the game and they add a point to SELAās score as Lamar is getting ready to shoot free throws. And no one said boo. Really tough one for the cards.
-
We donāt overpay basketball coaches. We canāt or we might offend our overpaid football coachesā¦
-
I know a place he can go. No choking allowed but as far as I know, he should be okay.
-
They are unwatchable. When Sahvir Wheeler leads you in shot attempts, you are in trouble at that level.
-
Whoād have thought weād see the day when Kentucky would be more competitive with Bama in football than in basketball.
-
I agree. And happy they once and for all proved me right when I said the Big 12 upgraded when they lost aggy but added Froggie. In the big 3 menās sports anyway. I donāt think itās even debatable anymore.
-
Lumberton 69 West Orange-Stark 60/FINAL
TxHoops replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Boys Basketball
Iām not taking anything away from the HJ girls. Theyāve made some great runs and probably should have a ring or two based on talent. But the games they lost were to other really good teams with really good coaching as well. But letās also admit that Fogo before this year may have had the best HS girls assistant coach in the country. If heās wasnāt THE best, Omar Sneed had to be on the short list. -
Lumberton 69 West Orange-Stark 60/FINAL
TxHoops replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Boys Basketball
You misspelled UNLV. -
Lumberton 69 West Orange-Stark 60/FINAL
TxHoops replied to AggiesAreWe's topic in High School Boys Basketball
Foster is as good a HS coach as I have seen. Teams are always a joy to watch. And the guy would give you the shirt off his back. -
Beard just needs to wait and see if Buzz works out at A&M. Now that the Ags have ripped the bandaid off with Petrino, the stage is set for Chris to be the best basketball coach, and Briles to be the next football coach when the other half of their vaunted class leaves after another turd of a season.
-
And Buna is good enough to upset either OF or EC. The Connell kid has the ability to really get it going.
-
I do too. Like in football this year, they have the best player in the district and the best team. But itās never easy to win in Winnie.
-
I agree and I like Buna for 3rd and not sure about Kountze or Anahuac for 4th. That could be a play in game as well.