Thought they were getting money back that they had paid as a tariff. Most of the higher prices are still attributed to Biden’s inflation, which was higher than we had seen in 40 years. I’m always thinking of the consumer, but some cry when prices go up and they cry when they come down. It’s a never ending cycle.
Enjoying my Tacoma.
Went to pop fireworks with the grandkids and missed on heckuva comeback win. Some things are more important than sports. Having to pitch to Alvarez is usually bad for the other team. lol
Actually, my version is with the front, then the back of the hand. This will do. Can’t believe I have to explain this, but some people….
[Hidden Content]
And that’s what makes this tiresome. I attempted to show some of the negatives I see about Trump, and here we are playing games. It’s really pointless.
List of things Trump did or didn’t do that I didn’t like:
1. Patted Mamdani on the back like they were buds. Not a good look but I believe Trump is sly.
2. He didn’t jap slap Zelensky.
3. He shows his hand sometimes and I believe he is a better poker player than that.
4. Hasn’t gone after the fraudsters hard enough. Maybe trying to get their ducks in a row first do the charges stick.
5. Hasn’t deported Omar.
These are just a few. There are more but I don’t see the point in trashing him when I voted for him and trust him to do the right thing. Our government is a bureaucratic dumpster and every time Trump tries to do things for Americans, he gets shot down by a judge who thinks he is “king”. Go figure. I don’t think any of my negative opinions of Trump need to be shouted from the rooftops. I like Trump’s John Wayne style. He don’t take cap off no one, and I respect that.
Stop it. You follow me around waiting to reject anything I say. Now you play like you weren’t serious. Calling people out is serious or we wouldn’t get warned. You’re a post behind type person. If you didn’t take it seriously, you wouldn’t repeat your posts continuously. Must have struck a nerve. All you do is denounce anything Trump and attack posters. Must be serious.