Jump to content

PhatMack19

SETXsports Staff Leader
  • Posts

    36,239
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    21

Everything posted by PhatMack19

  1. TD Waddle. Another Texas kid that left the state 7-7
  2. TD Mond!! 14 play drive 7-0 Ags
  3. Game Day ready! 3 Tv’s for football and 1 for baseball
  4. Called back. Damn
  5. TD Ags!! Nice drive
  6. Solid 1st drive for A&M so far
  7. South Carolina wins in double OT. Down goes #3
  8. Georgia South Carolina headed to OT
  9. This has been a solid game from both teams.
  10. God awful tackling on that TD
  11. South Carolina leads Georgia 17-10 late in the 3rd
  12. Roschon with a huge play
  13. OU totally dominated the 1st half but only leads 10-3.
  14. 4 trips inside the 10 yard line for OU and only 10 points. That could come back to bite them.
  15. OU’s defense looks to be greatly improved
  16. OU has a ton of speed on defense. You have to run right at them.
  17. Int in the end zone. 2nd turnover this game inside the 10 yard like. The score could be way worse
  18. Good start
  19. That’s a fumble. Big break for Texas
  20. The A&M games usually drive me to drinking.
  21. Great day for sports! Lots of Top 25 matchups and Astros Yanks tonight. I’m going to have to pace myself
  22. I want to but I’m scared to cut the cord. I need to get my Fiber hooked up first so my internet will keep up. I’m going to take the leap soon.
×
×
  • Create New...