BH vs. Huffman Who Ya Got??

Guest RBarker

Guest 81sDad

As usual Huffman is not even suppose to be here and in fact I am surprised that they have fared so well this year. They are HUGE underdogs to BH bc the Eagles have what three college bound pitchers back from last year? We have no where near the fire power on the mound we had last year not even close. If BH does not make it to state tourn this year something is not right. I'm good win or loose bc Huffman is playing way above our heads this year. Good Coaching and kids that play hard equals to good stuff happening.

PS Jody you bringing any FOOD or is 09 going to flip the bill?

You aren't "sand-bagging " are you ?

No we are not sandbagging bc BH is that good and we know it but just hope to stay in the game.  8)

As usual Huffman is not even suppose to be here and in fact I am surprised that they have fared so well this year. They are HUGE underdogs to BH bc the Eagles have what three college bound pitchers back from last year? We have no where near the fire power on the mound we had last year not even close. If BH does not make it to state tourn this year something is not right. I'm good win or loose bc Huffman is playing way above our heads this year. Good Coaching and kids that play hard equals to good stuff happening.

No we are not sandbagging bc BH is that good and we know it but just hope to stay in the game.  8)

I'm just messin' with ETBU...friend of mine.

See ya tomorrow.

I hope the Eagles win....but you guys are, as usual, very confident.  I wish I had that kind of confidence.....I'm worried.

Don't worry......be happy.  ;)

Seriously, Huffman has obviously been playing well.....they are 11-3. As one poster mentioned earlier, they have a very good head coach. I agree completely with that. Huffman graduated alot of key players last year...including their top 2-3 pitchers.  BH, with their pitching , is supposed to win this one. But you never know, I guess that's why you play the games. I'm sticking ( no pun intended ) with BH, 7-1.

Guest 81sDad

See ya tomorrow.

Yea that is right what does etbu know he is a flipping idiot. Go Falcons 8)

See ya tomorrow.

??? :o ;D  you tell 'em!

• 2 weeks later...

See ya tomorrow.

No doubt...reminds me of 81'sDAD..... ??? ???

See ya tomorrow.

No doubt...reminds me of 81'sDAD..... ??? ???

Ha Ha

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    heatherjo
    Newest Member
    heatherjo