• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    chipslift1
    Newest Member
    chipslift1

• ^^^^This^^^^ 100% true.  Never "once" stated the pick had to be qualified!  Had to play the game.  And now they are stuck between a rock and hard place!
    • You don't lead the league (2nd in all of MLB) in team batting average by being erratic. The bats have been solid all year. The reason for the turn around is the pitching. Gone from a team ERA of over 5 (5.15) to under 4 (3.97) Had a league worse blown save opportunities to now middle of the pack.
    • Of course the race baiters take the name in that vein. Joebama is to show they are one and the same. Obama is the puppeteer. 
    • I figure you don't. But you are a little whiner, complaining how you are treated on here after calling others much worse. It's just fun for me to expose your hypocrisy.
    • That is kinda the plan. I'm sitting on a good chuck when I sold my Lumberton house.  I have a real good friend who is a contractor and builds homes. He will "build it" on paper, but I will do what I can and he will give me the time to do it since it's my money and we won't have a time line so to speak. Anything I can't do or does not make sense to do, he will do. I have a plan, just waiting for the right time to start it
  • Topics