• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    chipslift1
    Newest Member
    chipslift1

• YES, I absolutely do. Calling someone out for announcing her heritage/race, then changing it is not racist. That does not even fit under the definition of racism.  He is simply pointing out things she has flipped on. Democrats and haters will make it way more than it is, but I think people see through it. I mean, he accepted to go and get asked unscripted questions from a known hostile (to him) group of reporters. When is the last time Biden did that? Do you think Kamala will do a townhall with all Fox reporters or say Tucker Carlson? She won't, she has proven she is not good at off the cuff questions and answers.....She is horrible at it, she won't do it. She is going to try and win the election without getting in front of reporters........will it work, that is to be determined.  Also, be careful what you wish for, that debate she is playing up (and Trump is not I believe by design) is not going to go as planned. The issue the Trump team is working out is different rules than Biden since she can actually speak........ It is amazing to me that Trump has been compared to Hitler, who is responsible for the murder of 6 million people.........the left thinks that is OK but is disgusted that Trump calls out Kamala.......I can't see where people might think she is Indian.....      
    • Can't wait to renew our rivalry there soon (hopefully 🤞🏾😁)
    • Kamala’s race was bestowed upon us by their Lord and Savior Joe Biden, where he said his running mate “HAD TO BE A “BLACK” FEMALE! If race is not an issue, then stop making it one.    Biden needs a black female, so it’s ok to refer to her as that. If the opposing side refers to her as black, then we are racists. You liberals kill me. You must keep her race an issue to keep from having to talk policy. 
    • Updated live link: This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
  • Topics